2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

While I'm not typically a fan of larger slipjoints, I'm looking forward to these.

At the risk of sounding uninformed, anyone know how a "ram foot" differs from the "lambfoot" we're all familiar with? My guess is that it is an elongated sheepsfoot, but any additional information would be appreciated. My intent was to snag a Waynorth knife, and I still intend to, but "royal blue camel bone" is calling to me as well.

The difference is only in the name and it has everything to do with licensing and trademarks I'm pretty sure
Charlie's SFO 93 will be stamped with his Waynorth Cutlery, Buffalo, NY stamp and will have different etching too.
I would assume both of the 93 Tidioutes will have the PPP etch.

Edit - the lambsfoot and ramsfoot blades will be different in shape as Charlie describes later in this thread.

Last edited:
Seems to be another decent run.i think if you can't land a Waynorth, your most likely gonna be able to land at least something that tickles your fancy. (Hopefully...)

While I'm not typically a fan of larger slipjoints, I'm looking forward to these.

At the risk of sounding uninformed, anyone know how a "ram foot" differs from the "lambfoot" we're all familiar with? My guess is that it is an elongated sheepsfoot, but any additional information would be appreciated. My intent was to snag a Waynorth knife, and I still intend to, but "royal blue camel bone" is calling to me as well.
All my knowledge of Lambsfoot VS Sheepsfoot comes from @Jack Black and the Guardians. The spine of a Lambsfoot is not parallel with the edge like it is with a Sheepsfoot. Also on the Lambsfoot, there is a distal tapering on the spine, from the scale to to the tip. As expected, Charlie has the Lambsfoot pattern down pat.

A great looking pattern... IMO

Reminds me on the SBJ - SBG of CASE several years ago, but on steroids. Much larger in size :)

Looking forward on these ones.

Well done, Charlie!

Back