2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

I'm looking at the Lambfoot rendition on the GEC cover and I'm seeing a Curved Jack (Loom Fixer/Half Hawk) with a sheepfoot blade. It's probably just me but the spine of the blade appears to rise out toward the end of the blade. Anyway, it's an attractive knife.

I still find the Lambsfoot the interesting one as it's a first for GEC doing an interpretation of a non American pattern. Eager to see how it comes out.:cool:

The Ram's Foot, not so much, it has obvious qualities but GEC have offered quite a number of Sheepfoot types already.

Oh holy pocketbook! I've been out of the loop due to work, and haven't been too impressed with anything lately since the #06 Pembertons. Didn't even know these were coming until KSF sent their email out just now. Very excited to see mine. Though, I may just have to have "Hot dog" engraved on the shield.

These #93 Tidioutes are perfect. Ultra simple. No swedges. Flat grind. Cresent pull. Pinchable. Oily creek reserved. Single blade slim. Come to me baby! Daddy is waiting!
Agree with all of that!

Can't wait to get it to work... excited for the Lambsfoot examples as well.

These #93 Tidioutes are perfect. Ultra simple. No swedges. Flat grind. Cresent pull. Pinchable. Oily creek reserved. Single blade slim. Come to me baby! Daddy is waiting!
Nice! Is the oily creek an SFO?

Back