2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

can either the Ram's or sheepsfoot knives still be ordered? Or are they all sold out?

newbie here to GEC but I like these designs

can either the Ram's or sheepsfoot knives still be ordered? Or are they all sold out?

newbie here to GEC but I like these designs

You can find the Ramsfoot runs as the dealers get them in stock and list them. The SFOs will be difficult to grab.
As far as the lambsfoot, I would imagine that all of the dealer allotments have been spoken for but it wouldn’t hurt to email them.

I really like that blade shape. More so than the Ram's foot. I do hope I'm lucky enough to get one.

I heard that GEC couldn't do good jigging when we were voting for out Forum knife?!?! Wow I can't wait and so glad I have one of those babies spoken for!!! I Can't Wait!!! The Lambsfoot blade shape is so great for slicing.

I think it was more of a concern that GEC could not or would not guarantee the sort of jigging that would happen, nor could the dealer.

All of these look great!
What is the blade etch on the black canvas blade? I can’t make it out
It is called a Piasa Bird...not sure of the affiliation other than the origin is from the same area as GP Knives (in Illinois).

"The Piasa (/ˈpaɪ.əsɔː/ PY-ə-saw) or Piasa Bird is a Native American dragon depicted in one of two murals painted by Native Americans on bluffs (cliffsides) above the Mississippi River. Its original location was at the end of a chain of limestone bluffs in Madison County, Illinois at present-day Alton, Illinois."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piasa

GPKnives.jpg

The Tidioute #93 Ram's Foot in natural Micarta at 9am est tomorrow at a dealer. Check your spam mail. :)

Last edited:
Back