2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Reading through the thread, it seems like the ramsfoot version is going to be either a single blade loom fixer or a long coping blade. I might be interested. Rat tail bolster and wood handle and I'm surely interested.

Reading through the thread, it seems like the ramsfoot version is going to be either a single blade loom fixer or a long coping blade. I might be interested. Rat tail bolster and wood handle and I'm surely interested.
The Cocobolo Northfield caught my eye :)

waynorth waynorth Is there a ETA on release of the Lambsfoot?
This is something I definitely do NOT want to miss out on!

waverave waverave - thanks for getting this thread started.

This Waynorth Lambfoot is the first new GEC of 2019 that I’ve been excited about.

At first I thought it was going to be too big at 3-7/8”, but after some research the 93 will be the same closed length as the GEC 48 pattern and 47 viper. I’ve owned a single blade 48 and it was very pocket-able in my opinion.

These are very intriguing, as the last couple of runs did not interest me. I’m looking forward to seeing what this Ramsfoot looks like as it takes shape!

Hmmm, I planned to only get the Waynorth Lambsfoot but now I'm interested in what the Ramsfoot is...

3 7/8?!

That is big.. I'm out and my wallet is happy! :D

Happy hunting guys.

in the production schedule the #93 real lambfoot versions have no shield, is that right?

in the production schedule the #93 real lambfoot versions have no shield, is that right?
Correct. Charlie pointed out that most of the lambsfoot knives he based these on do not have shields. Kinda hoping some of the rams foots cone without shields too but will see how that goes :)

Correct. Charlie pointed out that most of the lambsfoot knives he based these on do not have shields. Kinda hoping some of the rams foots cone without shields too but will see how that goes :)

on your drawings the lambsfoot knife has a shield, thats why i was wondering Darren.
(lmao about the edging on the lamb foot blade 'The Slaughtered Lamb' :'D )
Great drawings btw! thnx so much!

on your drawings the lambsfoot knife has a shield, thats why i was wondering Darren.
(lmao about the edging on the lamb foot blade 'The Slaughtered Lamb' :'D )
Great drawings btw! thnx so much!
The drawings I posted do not...but the drawing Charlie posted does and is a gag knife (read his disclaimer) :) On the first page of this thread is a picture of what it should look like without the shield :thumbsup:

Those drawings were all provided by Charlie b.t.w. I can't take any credit for those :) I might do some mock ups soon though just to scratch the itch.

Back