2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

My jigged bone 93 just arrived :D Prettier and more refined in hand than the photos can show.
It is the perfect lamb foot profile & size to my way of thinking.

2 questions though please:

1) I missed reading about this - why BUFFALO NY rather than POINT ROBERTS WA?

2) Do you all know these knives don't have pocket clips or lanyard holes :confused: How does one carry it?

:D See - I'm funnin' wit ya (#1 is a serious question though :thumbsup:)

Ray
Buffalo is Charlie's hometown...he chose to use that as a nod to his roots.

My jigged bone 93 just arrived :D Prettier and more refined in hand than the photos can show.
It is the perfect lamb foot profile & size to my way of thinking.

2 questions though please:

1) I missed reading about this - why BUFFALO NY rather than POINT ROBERTS WA?

2) Do you all know these knives don't have pocket clips or lanyard holes :confused: How does one carry it?

:D See - I'm funnin' wit ya (#1 is a serious question though :thumbsup:)

Ray
I don’t think Charlie lives in Point Roberts. I think it’s just a place where a lot of Canadians in the Vancouver area have P.O. boxes to avoid international shipping from the US.

I got the Lamb today . The ram has already seen a little use and is showing some patina
D2NClpG.jpg

Dang, that Cocobolo is hard to resist.

waynorth waynorth - Charlie, I'm new to this hobby but those lamb foot knives are truly outstanding. I hope the rest of the year isn't too much of a letdown.

Well Thanks to a great dealer (you know who you are) I have scored a 93 Real Lambsfoot. An EDC, but that suits me fine, because I plan on using it, for what it was meant for.
Now I just have to wait for it to ship so I can CF & CE.

Well Thanks to a great dealer (you know who you are) I have scored a 93 Real Lambsfoot. An EDC, but that suits me fine, because I plan on using it, for what it was meant for.
Sigh...lucky you. Wish I could find one.

What covers?

Would you guys kindly shut up about the Northfield's until I score one please? I already tried the Jedi Mind Trick and some of you are apparently strong willed.
First, they are ugly as sin.
Second, way to smooth and probably hard to hold onto.
Third, don't you already have enough knives by this maker? Or any of them?
Lastly, these 93s are terribly heavy in the pocket.
Please stop feeding the bears for a few more days. ;)

Well my bad for not checking my email all night when I’m asleep.... I guess I’ll just have to enjoy the Lambsfoot knives I have, and I’ll get over it.

Back