2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

IMG_1907Crop2.jpg

GEC 93 Oily Bone. My first folding knife. I used it a bit today to trim up some plastic and open a box. Really loving the blade shape so far. If I had to name the feel, I would call it "stable." It feels very good to use so far. A working knife for sure. I love the weight. Not too much, not too little. I think this guy will be around for a long time.

My ebony version, and just about every one I've seen so far, is really hard to capture in a photo because it is so black! I love it and have been carrying mine since I got it.

Try something with a darker background, like dark brown. And wait until its overcast or early/later in the day. Makes it a challenge I know but should be worth it.

48137110843_426145b929_c.jpg

Â
How good does that look.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will request it through interlibrary loan and scan it to PDF. One of the perks of being a librarian is that book rarity means relatively little. Especially when compared to getting a GEC.
If by chance you scan and convert this book to a PDF please make copies available

My Waynorth Dark Chestnut Lamb Foot arrived today and I'm so thankful to get one. F&F and W&T are absolutely exemplary, and the edge is even sharp! It went right into the RFP (well . . . not right, but after about 10 minutes of CE-ing and CF-ing ;)). Thanks Charlie and Barry for making me so happy! What a masterpiece!

12wyiMq.jpg

That is a beautiful picture and the ebony is only black like it should be, I missed out as I love true black ebony!
Thank you! :thumbsup: To give credit where credit is due; my wife grew the flowers, Jack Black Jack Black inspired USA's acceptance of the Lambfoot, @waynorth motivated a manufacturer and GEC produced an awesome knife. History was made and I got in on it when I took the picture. :)
You know the drill...hope you find an aftermarket ebony and or GEC makes more someday soon.

Wow!!!! Worth the wait!!! Great action and fit and finish on both these knives! The Jigged bone went straight into my pocket. @waynorth these are phenomenal and surpassed all my expectations. Thanks Jack Black Jack Black for introducing me to this fantastic blade style. My appreciation is endless!
KEXEOgb.jpg
Congratulations - You have been like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for your arrival. Enjoy and have a good week-end.

Today’s mail run brought a big ole grin to this old mans face! :thumbsup: Then I opened the package and removed the tubes and the grin got bigger. I read the front and rear labels. Very appropriate and informative labels. Charlie, I especially think the CC/JB is a nice touch. After all Jack has single handled helped to bring the Lambsfoot to the place of prominence it now holds on this forum. :thumbsup: I had already saw many of these knives through the photos on these pages. I had some idea of what to expect based on the photos and praises from all of you good people here! I will admit that I was not really ready for how beautiful these knives really are in hand! :eek: Off the charts rich black Ebony. Beautifully done Jigged Bone. My two examples are a strong 6 opening with a very positive half stop. They have great walk and talk in both directions. The blades are centered in the closed positions and straight and true in the opened positions. I’m sure I will get very familiar with these beauties more in the coming days. As far as I’m concerned they are instant classics. Destined to be coveted and desired from on. My hats off to you Charlie! @waynorth I feel very blessed and fortunate to have these two Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot knives! :cool: For now here are some quick photos. I really only have one complaint to voice and I’m not really worried because I know how and when to correct the issue! I only got one button! ;) :D

48147827656_5a3968858c_b_d.jpg

48147827706_5033a841dc_b_d.jpg

Back