2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Ron, that ebony has a beautiful roundness to the covers that looks VERY inviting to the hand.

Today’s mail run brought a big ole grin to this old mans face! :thumbsup: Then I opened the package and removed the tubes and the grin got bigger. I read the front and rear labels. Very appropriate and informative labels. Charlie, I especially think the CC/JB is a nice touch. After all Jack has single handled helped to bring the Lambsfoot to the place of prominence it now holds on this forum. :thumbsup: I had already saw many of these knives through the photos on these pages. I had some idea of what to expect based on the photos and praises from all of you good people here! I will admit that I was not really ready for how beautiful these knives really are in hand! :eek: Off the charts rich black Ebony. Beautifully done Jigged Bone. My two examples are a strong 6 opening with a very positive half stop. They have great walk and talk in both directions. The blades are centered in the closed positions and straight and true in the opened positions. I’m sure I will get very familiar with these beauties more in the coming days. As far as I’m concerned they are instant classics. Destined to be coveted and desired from on. My hats off to you Charlie! waynorth waynorth I feel very blessed and fortunate to have these two Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot knives! :cool: For now here are some quick photos. I really only have one complaint to voice and I’m not really worried because I know how and when to correct the issue! I only got one button! ;) :D

48147827656_5a3968858c_b_d.jpg

48147827706_5033a841dc_b_d.jpg
Two shining examples Ron, congrats on that pair!! :cool:

I'm glad the sales will be over soon, then everyone will get them in and we can have a lot of pictures. We've got almost 48 pages and only a couple pages worth of actual images.

Are us "Ramsfoot" fans allowed to post in the Guardians of the Lambsfoot thread? Are we supposed to stick to this one? What gives.

I'm glad the sales will be over soon, then everyone will get them in and we can have a lot of pictures. We've got almost 48 pages and only a couple pages worth of actual images.

Are us "Ramsfoot" fans allowed to post in the Guardians of the Lambsfoot thread? Are we supposed to stick to this one? What gives.
Anyone is allowed to post in the Guardians thread...but if you post a knife photo there it needs to be a lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Mail call... the diamond came at the same time and thought it was nice to show both of Charlie’s jigged bones.
1C123131-3EA3-4849-A807-9504245CC45E_zps5crvnzdt.jpeg

I agree with everything already said, stupendous Knives! Thank you GEC, Charlie, Jack, and Barry. All of you good eggs : )

Last edited:
Does anybody know of any dealers that are still waiting to receive their Oily Creek Bone 93's? Really wanting to find one of these...

sometimes i wonder if the post delivery folks should wear santa costumes, but not in this weather, its awfully hot. still feels like christmas when a pair of these bad boys showed up and joined the collection. thank you to all those involved in the endeavor!

wNUKG9N.jpg

now to get waverave waverave to do a rendering of a lambsfoot with a more tapered handle with no sway...

These are wonderful knives and something for Charlie to be very proud of.

Is the etch on the "Real Lambfoot Knife" blade stamped or imprinted (engraved)?

For one that doesn't normally like blade etches the "Real Lambfoot Knife" blade etch is most attractive and fits the knife well.

sometimes i wonder if the post delivery folks should wear santa costumes, but not in this weather, its awfully hot. still feels like christmas when a pair of these bad boys showed up and joined the collection. thank you to all those involved in the endeavor!

wNUKG9N.jpg

now to get waverave waverave to do a rendering of a lambsfoot with a more tapered handle with no sway...
Nice! It's cool :cool: to have the pair. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
+1 on waverave waverave photoshopping a lambfoot without sway, then GEC producing it on a 77 frame. :D:D:D:D:D

Part of the CC Magic, and part of Charlie’s genius, is his encyclopedic-like knowledge of Traditionals, as well as his details devotion. He took one of the Iconic Lambsfoot knives, from Joseph Rodgers, and presented something that someone from a century ago would think normal. Then you take GEC to render it as smooth as silk. The swayback Lambsfoot on this one, is just as should be. Including the legend “Real LambFoot Knife.” The Waynorth Lambsfoot is perfection personified.

Today’s mail run brought a big ole grin to this old mans face! :thumbsup: Then I opened the package and removed the tubes and the grin got bigger. I read the front and rear labels. Very appropriate and informative labels. Charlie, I especially think the CC/JB is a nice touch. After all Jack has single handled helped to bring the Lambsfoot to the place of prominence it now holds on this forum. :thumbsup: I had already saw many of these knives through the photos on these pages. I had some idea of what to expect based on the photos and praises from all of you good people here! I will admit that I was not really ready for how beautiful these knives really are in hand! :eek: Off the charts rich black Ebony. Beautifully done Jigged Bone. My two examples are a strong 6 opening with a very positive half stop. They have great walk and talk in both directions. The blades are centered in the closed positions and straight and true in the opened positions. I’m sure I will get very familiar with these beauties more in the coming days. As far as I’m concerned they are instant classics. Destined to be coveted and desired from on. My hats off to you Charlie! waynorth waynorth I feel very blessed and fortunate to have these two Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot knives! :cool: For now here are some quick photos. I really only have one complaint to voice and I’m not really worried because I know how and when to correct the issue! I only got one button! ;) :D

48147827656_5a3968858c_b_d.jpg

48147827706_5033a841dc_b_d.jpg
Well said my friend .

Harry

Such nice graphic skills!! You all make the knives look great with your pics AND words!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks for the postings!! I am grinning ear to ear!!!:D Hiding the tears!!:eek:

waynorth waynorth - Charlie could you take a look at my post #931 and tell me if the etch "Real Lambfoot Knife" is stamped ink or engraved into the blade steel. Once again, very nice SFO. Perhaps the best I've seen from GEC combined with your knowledge of traditionals.:thumbsup::)

Just paid a PP invoice from a dealer for a #93 Oily Creek Bone. PM me if you are still looking. (Leaving for a band gig at 2:30)

waynorth waynorth - Charlie could you take a look at my post #931 and tell me if the etch "Real Lambfoot Knife" is stamped ink or engraved into the blade steel. Once again, very nice SFO. Perhaps the best I've seen from GEC combined with your knowledge of traditionals.:thumbsup::)
Ed it's an electro-etch like most GECs.

Back