2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Interesting! I wouldn't have come up with that shield idea personally, but it's not bad! There can be only one Original.

Of my three, Charlie's SFO is closest to custom. More snap than the other two, backstrap has a slight waviness in a couple of areas in the right light, blade doesn't stick out so far and might be snappier due to being shorter / lighter, fluted bolster, beautiful random jigged bone, great stamp. Blue camel bone and boot shield are really nice and will match my Olde Towne 14s green bone / boot shield. Oily bone looks good and was about half the price of the other two. Not my favorite blade shape or size, but will probably keep them.

GEC93trio-1.jpg

GEC93trio-2.jpg

waynorth waynorth had to have one with your tang stamp.

waynorthtang-1.jpg

waynorthtang-2.jpg

Love the shield...placement is interesting but my guess is that it was because of the shield size. Love the artwork/pin...why didn't they give those out with the others?

Last edited:
Of my three, Charlie's SFO is closest to custom. More snap than the other two, backstrap has a slight waviness in a couple of areas in the right light, blade doesn't stick out so far and might be snappier due to being shorter / lighter, fluted bolster, beautiful random jigged bone, great stamp. Blue camel bone and boot shield are really nice and will match my Olde Towne 14s green bone / boot shield. Oily bone looks good and was about half the price of the other two. Not my favorite blade shape or size, but will probably keep them.

GEC93trio-1.jpg

GEC93trio-2.jpg

waynorth waynorth had to have one with your tang stamp.

waynorthtang-1.jpg

waynorthtang-2.jpg
Loved reading your review and seeing the images. Thank you.

It would be great if all the ones who say “Pass,” pinky swear that they won’t change their minds.:)

The jigging looks a bit like an old antique. The shield does lend an air of novelty that I don’t mind. Actually, I think it’s pretty cool.

It would be great if all the ones who say “Pass,” pinky swear that they won’t change their minds.:)

The jigging looks a bit like an old antique. The shield does lend an air of novelty that I don’t mind. Actually, I think it’s pretty cool.

How about this, I won't promise anything. :D

But just because I got your back we can try this again. ;)
20190709_162911.jpg
34aox3.jpg

Last time I posted this somebody copied it over on another traditional knife forum. I was flattered. >blink<:oops:>blink<

You have my word, Harvey. :)
Different strokes. It's just not for me this time and that's unusual !??:rolleyes:

Last edited:
None of the previous Ramsfeet appealed to me, but for some strange reason this one does. I’m not the biggest fan of the bulbous blade shape, I don’t typically care for 3D shields, and the placement of this particular shield borders on bizarre.

I should hate this knife...but I don’t.

Back