2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

May have found my favorite blade shape in this one.

tJSGzJC.jpg

Welcome to the 93 Club my friend . Really like the covers on yours . Mine is a little Bland as compared to yours . I really like the blade configuration for a work knife and usually use one of the Jigged Bone versions that I have designated to be a User . Picture when they were new .

Harry
Thanks my friend! Beautiful trio you have there and really awesome photo. I like the contrast in your two jigged bone examples, IMO they compliment each other very well.

Thanks my friend! Beautiful trio you have there and really awesome photo. I like the contrast in your two jigged bone examples, IMO they compliment each other very well.
Thank you very much . The designated " Saved For Use " one is the bottom one with the lighter color . I was going to sell one , but SWMBO said I should keep them all and who am I to argue about it .

Harry

A year with the WCLF (technically a year and three days).

I figured it was a good time to follow Charlie's advice to oil the joints and keep my knife sharp and wiped. A few strokes on a stone followed by the strop, a drop of oil in the pivot, and this beauty is as good as new.

50108655737_a418e849c6_c.jpg

A year with the WCLF (technically a year and three days).

I figured it was a good time to follow Charlie's advice to oil the joints and keep my knife sharp and wiped. A few strokes on a stone followed by the strop, a drop of oil in the pivot, and this beauty is as good as new.

50108655737_a418e849c6_c.jpg

Nice to see you've started a patina on your WCLF Christian, as have I. Not to use it, even lightly, would be the waste of a great knife!!!

XIT0n6i.jpg

Nice to see you've started a patina on your WCLF Christian, as have I. Not to use it, even lightly, would be the waste of a great knife!!!

XIT0n6i.jpg

Thanks Ed. When I wished for a proper English lambsfoot, it wasn't so I could set it aside. As much as I enjoy chicken eye'n and coon fingerin' knives, I appreciate a knife much more when I put it to use.

Back