2019 GEC Pemberton Thread

waverave

Collector of Tortoise Shell
Platinum Member
I couldn't find another Pemberton thread so I figured it is time to get one going. If there is another thread please point me in that direction so we can revive it.
For starters, here is the initial production schedule release:
GEC_06_productionschedule.png

The wharncliffe blade certainly tickles my fancy! :D

Since I don't have a knife with an actual "Tidioute" branded shield, this will be a welcome addition.

Why am I suddenly thinking "Coke Bottle" Coyote & Beagle ???

- Del

Last edited:
Yup, very interested in the wharncliffe glad I secured one. This will be my first pemberton run so I'm excited to see if they are something I will keep. Here's to hoping for some cool looking stag covers!

Spear and sheepsfoot... I like the combo but I hope the sheepsfoot is on the correct side (mark).
Did you hear about the dyslexic atheist? Did not believe in dog

Tossin' out "stupid" for all to see in the form of a question! :confused:

Does Spear & Sheep Foot mean:

a) Full size Sheep & Pen blade
b) Full size Spear & Coping blade
c) Two full Size Blades

- Del

Happily surprised that this is to be a Wharncliffe. You'd think one might be sick of that blade shape since Northwoods seems fixated on it but I'm looking forward to this little bugger in muslin micarta. I think the epic run of 14s has me full up on little clip points.

c) Two full Size Blades

- Del
Im pretty sure it is full size spear and smaller sheep.

c) Two full Size Blades

- Del
Spear main, sheepsfoot secondary.
Coping is not a sheepsfoot
As far 2 full blades on a two and three quarter inch knife I don’t know

Last edited:
I believe Randy Bell of GEC has said in the past that the 06, 18, and 22’s have blades that are designed to be interchangeable. So it looks like the wharncliffe blade on the one blade versions will look just like the one on the 18 Coyotes. The Spear and Sheepfoot blades for the 2 blade versions should look just like those on the 18 Beagles. Of course the Northfield 2 blade spear versions will probably come with a longpull.

We shall see how these look. Frankly I’m a little bummed that these aren’t all going to be clip points. For some reason, I feel coke bottle frames should have clip points.

Last edited:
I believe Randy Bell of GEC has said in the past that the 06, 18, and 22’s have blades that are designed to be interchangeable. So it looks like the wharncliffe blade on the Tidioutes will look just like the one on the 18 Coyotes. The Spear and Sheepfoot blades for the Northfields should look just like those on the 18 Beagles, but probably with a longpull.

We shall see how these look. Frankly I’m a little bummed that these aren’t all going to be clip points.

When I first reserved the knife, I was actually hoping/thinking bare end clip point blade. :rolleyes:

Love the coyote wharnie so looking forward to these. What will the production figures be on this run?
500 each of the jigged bone and micartas...200 each of the smooth bone and stags. I.e. not many.

Back