2019 GEC Pemberton Thread

Looks like the muslin two blades will be arriving at some dealers tomorrow. Got my invoice today.

Looks like the muslin two blades will be arriving at some dealers tomorrow. Got my invoice today.
Yes sir I would expect the blue bone two blades shortly thereafter as well...early next week most likely.

Really nice matching stag. A lil stiff going from half stop to close, nothing a lil flushing won't cure. Really great centering fit and finish is great. I'm not positive I will keep this one. I'm go na wait til the two blade smooth bone shows up and go from there.
IMG_20190214_151636.jpg
IMG_20190214_151625.jpg
Sorry for the crappy lighting.

I've been fighting the itch for a Pemberton. But I guess resistance was futile. Just pulled the trigger on a stag. It'll be the smallest knife I own, and I'm really curious to see how I like the feel of it.
I am still holding out since I still have 14 “hangover.” I went overboard on the 14s. Too many small knives for me!

9c9781b2e68233bbe67af8568b74d311.jpg

0ca35e7fa1cc7176de3b3c407fef0331.jpg

I received my stag order. I got it at a discount as it was deemed irregular, but it's a great knife. Transitions are great, everything is super tight, and blade action is snappy. Not the typical look, but it went directly into the watch pocket. Sorry for the fluorescent office photos, I'm killing time on a Friday afternoon.

IMG_20190215_151251-1173x1173.jpg

I received my stag order. I got it at a discount as it was deemed irregular, but it's a great knife. Transitions are great, everything is super tight, and blade action is snappy. Not the typical look, but it went directly into the watch pocket. Sorry for the fluorescent office photos, I'm killing time on a Friday afternoon.

View attachment 1073817

I really like your Abby Normal stag! It's pre-pocket worn!

oops disregard.

Last edited:
Glad so many posted pic of their stag 06s. Convinced me to get one. While I continue to like my blue jigged bone .... there is nothing like the feel of nice thick slabs of stag on a small knife like this!

kHC41QF.jpg

0jbhcvY.jpg
Oooh that's a nice fat one! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back