2019 November new product releases

Hi, Everyone:

Happy Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Hope your holiday shopping is going well! Let me tempt you further for the Christmas season since WE just released 4 exciting brand new products and more new styles for our existing products.

For a quick photo summary of: (using Dropbox links while I figure out the best way to display the images)

1) our brand new products:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3op2aqbrmvrxrqw/AACassDryg8cOrd6ENQUcd5La?dl=0

C913 Hooligan
C914 Rustic Gent
WE923 Scoppio
WE924 B.U.D (Back-Up Dagger)

2) our new variant styles for the following models:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lv7rvfj2m8eci7f/AAANgBzYejLRU1znfL3ImbT0a?dl=0

C901DS Statera
C907 Elementum
C908DS Incite
WE TP-04 Syrinx
WE912DS Synergy 2

Boy your offerings are beautiful, really like those Damascus ones, sexy!;)

Who's going to start selling those C908DS first? I think i need one

I was interested in that lockback, Rustic Gent, before. Now I just need to decide which one I want to get (if not multiple). I really like the contrasting carbon/fiber micarta look. Nice work! :)

I was interested in that lockback, Rustic Gent, before. Now I just need to decide which one I want to get (if not multiple). I really like the contrasting carbon/fiber micarta look. Nice work! :)

I'd go with the tan or black micarta.
I've been stalking the interwebs for the first retailer to post the new incites and i found some foreign 'SEK' pricing. ~edit: found on instagram $100 usd
90% of the knifes i buy secondary but this is one of the few times where i have to have it. Definitely getting the copper and very close to just buying both....

Last edited:
I'm torn between the green and tan micarta versions. Leaning more towards the tan, but thinking I'll probably want one of each. :)

BTGuy:

The Green is slightly more smooth than the Tan. I personally like the Tan a little more because it's got that "grippy Micarta feel" if that makes sense. The Green is a slightly more polished surface.

But, being knife guys, it's just like with the flashholics. When in doubt, buy both!

jp9mm:

If you get the new incite, with the shredded carbon handle, might I recommend a good flashlight if you don't already EDC one? That handle will come to life under a good beam of light from the right angle.

jp9mm:

If you get the new incite, with the shredded carbon handle, might I recommend a good flashlight if you don't already EDC one? That handle will come to life under a good beam of light from the right angle.

Will try that, looks like WMK listed them first(not in stock but set up notification). Haven't ordered from them yet but might as well with LTK's discount

BTGuy:

The Green is slightly more smooth than the Tan. I personally like the Tan a little more because it's got that "grippy Micarta feel" if that makes sense. The Green is a slightly more polished surface.

But, being knife guys, it's just like with the flashholics. When in doubt, buy both!

Interesting. Thanks for the details on the differences! The tan may be the way to go for sheath carry with the more grippy texture helping to keep it from coming loose. The green would make a great loose-in-pocket carry. :)

I definitely want to take a look at the new front-flipper version of the Chronic. that CF+damascus looked realllllly gentleman-y.

Back