2019 Summer Kitchen Kith New deadline 02 November

Which profiles from the following do you prefer for the kith? Pick two.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks great! I'm sorry I couldn't participate, but I finally moved this weekend and hopefully will be setting up my forge, grinder, new HT oven, etc in the next couple of weeks.

Completed:

Willie71
kdnolin
Sam Dean
Gene Kimmi
Weo

If I missed anyone, let me know. Please message me your address and phone number so I can get the mailing information out. JT and Stacy haven’t confirmed if they have finished. I’ll do the draw tomorrow. If you can’t PM me, send me an e-mail at wjkrywko at gmail dot com.

Looks great! I'm sorry I couldn't participate, but I finally moved this weekend and hopefully will be setting up my forge, grinder, new HT oven, etc in the next couple of weeks.

weo, I listed you as complete as your knife was done a long time ago. Just put the knife in a zippered pouch. I did that last year, or the year before because I messed up my saya.

OK, I can do this. Any suggestions on where to get one quick?
(Also, I need to clean and re-coffee stain the blade. I'll do that today.)

most of the knife supply places have them. Since a couple of us are shipping cross border anyway, don’t worry about the extra few days/week to get the case. Wait until the draw. If I get your knife, I won’t need a case anyway.

Warren

Thanks Warren. Probably not a bad idea to have one or 2 on hand for the future.

OK, I can do this. Any suggestions on where to get one quick?
(Also, I need to clean and re-coffee stain the blade. I'll do that today.)

I recently got this one from Amazon which is actually very nice for the price:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003WKT26I/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's 17" long but can realistically fit about a 15" OAL knife, maybe 15 1/2".

~Paul
My Youtube Channel
... (Some older vids of some of the older knives I made)

I did the draw, and everyone should be notified in the next hour or so, as to who you are shipping to. I’ll post a new thread for pics and feedback soon.

Back