2020 GEC #23 Trapper Thread

bax229

Gold Member
FyO5Fiw.jpg

TLKgGDA.jpg

VAifrgh.jpg

Last edited:
No stag :eek: Mesquite :D
IMO, you nailed it. I was looking forward to a big stag, but I guess it’s not to be. I’m wary about Mesquite, though. The grain, figure and color contrast can vary from unimpressive to dazzling and vendors won’t be individually photographing the wood ones.

Guess I am gonna go for a jigged bone variant! This is gonna be another gigantic run!

Last edited:
No ebony, no blackwood, no cocobolo, no desert ironwood, no smooth bone........... seems like a very limited set of covers on this knife.
There will also be a single blade 23 variation that’s not yet on the GEC website. Cover varieties for that one are not yet determined.

Those single blades are going to be sweet. I hope they have strong pulls.

Aren't the last 4 in the production list single blade variants?
Are you guys talking about something else?

I was told exactly what I wrote above and I posted it here pretty quickly after being informed. At this point, I’m not sure if I was given correct or fully current info so I’m not sure if what I was told was about any SFO(s) or not. Sorry about my evidently incomplete, flawed research and for muddying the waters here.

Ok pardon my ignorance but these do not have a lock, correct?

Oh Ok thanks for the clarification guys.

Edit: haha I don’t know how my eyes missed the bolded “Liner Lock” at the bottom of the single blades.

Back