2020 GEC #33 Conductor Thread

Glad to see these showing up. Better start watching our shops!

Sure!

The fit and finish is typical GEC - no issues at all.

I'm not good at describing pull, but I'd have to guess a 6+ maybe 7. A little stronger of pull than I was expecting, especially for a cam tang. The pen blade is a tad lighter, but still good.

The walk and talk is excellent. Neither blade disappoints.

There will be rub marks, I'm sure. Mine doesn't have any yet, but probably will - the more I handle it. The pen isn't touching the main blade, but does when I apply pressure to open it. I don't personally care about blade rub, so I won't open the blade in any special way to avoid it.

Overall a great knife!
That all sounds fantastic!
Thanks for taking the time to write that up.
I'm even more excited now that I know they won't have light pulls. :cool::thumbsup:

q7pQCts.jpg
Nice knife! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Great pic, Pemberton Travman!!! :)

I heard this run of 33’s is just a filler run as GEC sets up for the next bigger run. That’s why we only are getting two cover options.

So we are getting one good thing out of this dam pandemic.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for strong springs and a surprise acrylic cover!
Well this is one hella filler knife :eek:
I’m feeling blessed to have found this thread and knife minutes before scoring one at Gunstock Jacks a outstanding dealer and great guy!

Ok, so thanks for listening to me vent a few posts earlier.

I’m truly happy for those that scored 33’s today.

These are going to be sweet and we’ll have a few more chances to score one. Have a great night everyone!
I’ve been on both sides of the fence and as of late I’ve been on the winning side so I’m just going to roll with it :D

Back