2020 GEC #62 Easy Pocket Congress and Pocket Carver Thread

.....plus, I just ordered a dark red (maroon) micarta one... I figured that would round out the collection. One cow bone, one camel bone, one acrylic, one wood, and one micarta. That should just about do it... :cool:

Just ordered a goldenrod. Dealer showed 10 in stock (9 now), and had no picture posted on the site. Not sure if there was a smaller run or order, or they're selling out fast.

I received the desert ironwood version today - great knife, but after seeing the bar shield on the camel bone, I just don't know if I'm going to warm up to the oak leaf shield. I'll get the camel bone in, do a side by side, but I think the ironwood may have to move on unless the camel bone has fit or finish issues.

My DLT SFO Desert Ironwood arrived today its absolutely stunning and another great example!
ng3tB5s.jpg

ffOGHKP.jpg

3BN56E6.jpg

family portrait :thumbsup:
On6lpR5.jpg

I can’t see the pics James. Oh wait, if I open my eyes I can. It’s the red bone that is the winner of this run. Of course that’s why I reserved a stag.
:D:D:D
Alan, I'm enjoying the red bone while looking forward to seeing some stag. Don't know yet if the budget will handle it.

You know what they say, two is a pair and three makes it a collection.

Subtle Snakewood
cBcvpMs.jpg

I'm liking the 62s

Back