2020 GEC #74 Mustang Thread

They shipped my burlap on Tuesday and the black plum on Wednesday. Looks like I might see some tomorrow.

Sweet I'll keep watching your site and try and snatch one. Either that or I'll see if anyone will trade a GEC 33 for a 74, seems like a long shot haha

Yes they did and I lucked out and got one. The Burlap lasted a little longer but they are out of stock now.

Yeah the site was super laggy for me and just when I get it to work....I got a work call, and in that minutes or two...I missed it. Part of the game I suppose. Anyway back to the Pattern itself, I'm really curious for it, I really like my 43, probably one of my favorites. But a little smaller might be nice.

I'm sure this has been mentioned but is the blade pinchable on the Mustang? It doesn't appear to be but I've never handled one.

Just to fuel the fires, here's an elk stag #74 . . . and stainless, too!

VVT9avq.jpg

FNJCqgN.jpg

DLT has the jigged plum and burlap Micarta right now. I’m gonna try to hold out for the ironwood.

got an email from a dealer they had a #74 in stock. literally a few minutes later, when I check, 'scone!

in a way, I'm glad this happened, because I really don't need to spend more money right now

I cannot wait until they make a stainless #74 model again

Sweet I'll keep watching your site and try and snatch one. Either that or I'll see if anyone will trade a GEC 33 for a 74, seems like a long shot haha
I think if you ask Mike he’ll tell you his allotment of #74s are all on early reserve so watching his site will probably not be helpful. :(

Well I always keep an eye on Mike's site. I'll just keep looking, might be out of luck this time though.

Back