2020 GEC #74 Mustang Thread

Whew, was lucky enough to snag a gorgeously grained ironwood just now, wasn't able to reserve one so had to fight it out. :eek:

They stuck around for 3 mins. Is it just me or are these drops getting more and more nuts?

I feel like someone has an algorithm or a script for the KSF drop. That was faster than any Northwoods drop I've seen.

Got the email, went to the site, never saw any 74's. They went so fast its like they never existed.

Probably a dealer.... :(
Well we like you Mike because you're a straight shooter. Keep up what you're doing; folks like you give buyers like me faith that there's still integrity in the system.

It's just too bad... even if I was home all day watching the sites there'd be no way I could compete with these guys.

Congrats on you guys landing these knives! I really like the burlap without the etch. Trying my hardest to land one of these 74s. Pretty crazy I haven't landed one. Been cart sniped a couple times.

How's the pull on this run? I'm really digging the stag on these!

This size of knife in a single blade configuration and low numbers produced is definitely the reason these are flying of the shelves in less than a minute.

Last edited:
Congrats on you guys landing these knives! I really like the burlap without the etch. Trying my hardest to land one of these 74s. Pretty crazy I haven't landed one. Been cart sniped a couple times.

How's the pull on this run? I'm really digging the stag on this run! This size of knife in a single blade configuration and low numbers produced is definitely the reason these are flying of the shelves in less than a minute.
Everything you said is exponentially increased due to Covid IMO.

DLT’s stock has come and gone. This has been crazy. I really wish more knives were made this run. I foresee the Mustang as being much more popular than the upcoming Little Rattler (but it wouldn’t be the first or last time I’ve been wrong), and would have liked to see the production numbers on the two flipped.

I thought this email from DLT was interesting. That’s a LOT of people on the notification list!

76296EAA-B56F-42DA-8493-E8129F573C83.jpeg

Haha, my first child also brought on my midlife crisis and anxiety concerning the end of my flesh in this world o_O - I can't bare to consider being a grand parent right now.

I had never felt more alive with my first child 4 years ago this month, mainly because I was up all night! ;)
Now, my wife and I are expecting our second, a boy this time, in February and I can definitely feel myself fending off a “midlife crisis” type feeling. Feeling some worry that I’m not doing enough, too little time in the day, etc.

To keep things 74 related, I am feeling lucky to have snagged an ironwood this morning and wish luck to everyone else still trying for one!

DLT’s stock has come and gone. This has been crazy. I really wish more knives were made this run. I foresee the Mustang as being much more popular than the upcoming Little Rattler (but it wouldn’t be the first or last time I’ve been wrong), and would have liked to see the production numbers on the two flipped.

I thought this email from DLT was interesting. That’s a LOT of people on the notification list!

View attachment 1444630
That's a lot of disappointed customers

Back