• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2020 Knife Purge! ZT, WE, Civivi, TRM, Boos Blades, Cold Steel, Apurvis, Isham, Todd Begg, ETC.

`br4dz-

Gold Member
PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ (BRAV90 AT GMAIL DOT COM), if emailing, provide your BF username and feedback score

Up for sale is a bunch of knives that need to go to create room for 2020 knife purchases, and also to pay for my doctor bills after messing up my knee recently. It may take me a while to respond, I work 11-12 hour nights and sleep during the day, but I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message. I can provide further pictures or video of the knife if you'd like, and have no problem answer any questions. All knives include the original boxes unless otherwise stated.

Album pictures of all the knives: https://imgur.com/a/yzNtyKV

1) TRM Atom Gray G-10, $SOLD, LNIB, had a dud from TRM that they immediately replaced and by the time I got a replacement, the knife had left a sour taste in my mouth. Received around early December, blade is just off center but that seems to be normal for these knives.

2) Elijah Isham Blackstar V2 full titanium w/ carbon fiber, $175 shipped, LNIB, too small for me and I do not like the double detent action.

3) Apurvis Primordial Mk. 2, $SOLD, purchased from another member, doesn't appear used or carried but may have the very finest of snail trails for handling. Comes with the carbon fiber, orange G10 and olive G10 scales.

4) Todd Begg Knives Steelcraft 3/4 Kwaiken, $SOLD, LNIB, Love this knife, but I have too many "safe queens", so this has to go. Fantastic action.

5) ZT 0450, $SOLD, slightly used and slightly carried, the blade was sharpened once (not the best mind you) and needs someone to re-sharpen it and make it a pretty edge again. The worst of it is a couple jagged spots at the heel of the blade, but it would be easily fixable by a skilled sharpener.

6) ZT 0456CF, $230 shipped, purchased from another member a while back, lost interest.

7) ZT 0470, $220 shipped, like new, sat in my pelican case it's entire life and handled a bit. I have the box but cannot currently locate it, I'll keep looking.

8) WE Syncro 909C, $250 shipped, LNIB, awesome integral design

9) WE Practic 809C, $SOLD, I carried this knife two or three times, maybe opened a piece of mail with it at best. The liners are 2 different shades of blue, I have the box but cannot currently locate it, I'll keep looking.

10) Civivi Rustic Gent Black Micarta, $SOLD, LNIB, knife just doesn't do it for me. The micarta is too rough for my likes.

11) Civivi Praxis, $SOLD, LNIB, amazing knife for the price, just not my taste

12) Civivi Baklash, $SOLD, LNIB, handle doesn't work for my hand

13) Boos Blades Aero Mini, $SOLD, carried once for maybe an hour or two, no visible marks, only cut a piece of paper to test sharpness. Knife isn't very sharp, came that way from the factory.

14) Boos Blades Hound, $SOLD, like new, I cannot currently locate the box for it, I'll keep looking.

15) Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto CTS-XHP, $SOLD, carried in my hiking backpack for a couple days, never used, doesn't have any noticable marks. I cannot currently locate the box for it, I'll keep looking.

16) Cold Steel Mini AK-47 AUS-8, $SOLD, LNIB, fits sm-edium hands really well.

17) Massdrop x Brad Zinker Dogtooth w/ Carbon Fiber, $SOLD, purchased from another member, has a bit of lock stick sometimes, doesn't appear used or carried, awesome knife otherwise.

Last edited:
ill take the baklash-funds sent thx

Last edited:
Sent a PM on the 0450 before posting here. Not sure who's in first.

Back