2020 model predictions?

I would like to see Spyderco do something without the hole. The hole/one hand open method is probably my favorite method but it really does blend together enough that a delete of the “feature” would be welcomed to many I believe. For instance, Sal/Eric could do a flipper (& I’m not even a huge fan of the flipper... the only ones I really like are Shirogorovs) where the hole, if completely necessary, could be a big pivot with a sight line through it. They could even logo the circumference of the pivot as a highlight of the “see!... this one has a hole too!” feature.

fqvwrNX.png

would like to see this one released... or a shaman tanto, either would be fun
This +1

Sage 5 lw in various steels.
More wire and deep carry clips
More micarta.
More tool steels.
More lc200n (I don’t need stainless but this is great stuff)
More 3” knives

Last edited:
I really want an Amalgam sprint or exclusive. Micarta scales and any steel other than S30V ( I am just tired of it). M390, Elmax, whatever. I'd love PB washers too instead of bearings. One can dream.

I really want an Amalgam sprint or exclusive. Micarta scales and any steel other than S30V ( I am just tired of it). M390, Elmax, whatever. I'd love PB washers too instead of bearings. One can dream.
Only if they remake the amalgam with a button compression lock to fix the flipper tab passing through the compression lock area.

I’m not really interested in a lot of additional Spydercos. I already have a good collection.

I’d be interested in any of the following models in a really tough steel (3v, 4v, vanadis 4e) - military, pm3 lwt, police lwt, native chief.

Otherwise, it would have to be a really exceptional new design, or something deeply discounted on close out to get me to open my wallet.

I’m not really interested in a lot of additional Spydercos. I already have a good collection.

I’d be interested in any of the following models in a really tough steel (3v, 4v, vanadis 4e) - military, pm3 lwt, police lwt, native chief.

Otherwise, it would have to be a really exceptional new design, or something deeply discounted on close out to get me to open my wallet.
Yes a mili in super tough steel is necessary.

Back