2020 year in review

Phillip Patton

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello, folks! It's that time of year again, where I belatedly post all the knives I made in the previous year. :D

So, in approximately chronological order, here is last years output. Thanks for looking, and, as always, your comments, questions, and criticisms are welcome.

011520-1.jpg
012120-1.jpg
012520-1.jpg
021920-1.jpg
022820-1.jpg

Nice work.

That hunter with copper guard and carbon fiber scales is especially appealing to me. Very good looking knife.

Always greatly enjoy your knives. If I had the funds., I would grab everything you list!!! I only own one of your knives, and every time I see another I consider selling another custom knife to buy it.

I'm in a position right now, where I have started making knives occasionally. I have made 6 total, 2 forged. So every time I see a new custom, I think of all the supplies, tools I still need.

A VDF and new motor motor are still needed (3000 rpm has proven too fast for finish work!!)

Last edited:
Well, they say variety is the spice of life , and you have all the bases covered! Beautiful blades one and all.
#18 really stands out to me. What are the specs in that?

Very nice. Always enjoy looking at your work.

Always superb knives my friend....I’m happy to say I saw a couple that belong to me now and a number of others I wish I had!!!!!:cool::D

Keep up your wonderful work and may 2021 be even be better...gonna be tough! ;)

Back