• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2021 BF Knife; Vic Executives; Vic Cadet _ All SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjake

Gold Member
Selling off a few. 1st I'll take it followed by prompt payment.....you know... PP Please...

First up is the Blade Forums knife. Carried for a week or so. There are light markings on the bolsters as a result. Knife was sent out to a pro sharpener. There were some grind variations that were corrected by the choil. A VERY sharp 20 degrees. You will also see some light scratching near the belly of the blade. F&F is great as is typical for this knife. It is a beautiful knife...I just seem married to my #29 or my 2013 Pony Jack. Asking what I ended up putting into the knife plus getting it to you via USPS First class postage. Knife will go out Monday. $OLD CONUS Please no trades
IMG_2293.jpegIMG_2291.jpegIMG_2290.jpegIMG_2289.jpeg

Second to the plate:

2 Victorinox Executives. Discontinued model purchased from the Heidi Shop Switzerland. Bough a bunch of them as gifts. These two are leftovers. At 74mm these were never carried, used or sharpened. Selling these at a loss to move 'em out. $OLD shipped USPS First Class CONUS

IMG_2299.jpegIMG_2300.jpegIMG_2301.jpeg

Last up is a Vic Cadet in red. LNIB this was purchased as a back up to a green DLT Cadet. Never carried, used, or sharpened. $OLD shipped USPS First Class CONUS
IMG_2302.jpeg

Thanks for looking .....
Peter

Last edited:
jmbruber...the execs are $58 per knife....$116 total

Peter

arden.ferris. BDubbs is next up for both if jmbruber declines

jmgruber.... if you want the execs let me know...they are going to BDubbs in 7 minutes. 12:55 CST

Thanks,
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back