2021 GEC #15 Urban Jack Photo Thread

I’d say just use it. The etch will be gone soon enough. Unless you don’t like patina. Here’s what’s left (or not left) of the etch on my beer and sausage after normal use:
0XrwZJC.jpg
Erased from existence :cool:

Last edited:
I kinda like the etch, but as mentioned above it will go away over time as a patina shows up.

Did anyone try to get the green jigged bone UJ from a supplier last night via lottery? I sis and have yet been notified. Just want to find out if anyone scored and was invoiced.

Did anyone try to get the green jigged bone UJ from a supplier last night via lottery? I sis and have yet been notified. Just want to find out if anyone scored and was invoiced.
Yep, I was invoiced last night... I know the feeling - in past lotteries I kept checking my email periodically wondering/hoping - I got lucky this go around.

I had a chance to grab one (in green bone) so I did. What's life without whimsy?
I just really wanted to check it out and if I don't like it, I'll pass it on. Maybe I can trade it for a Beer & Sausage. I'm more likely to use the fork thingy than the comb.
I have a Beer and Sausage but never carry it. I like the uniqueness of the B&S but the #35 frame doesn't do anything for me. Now this one on a #15 frame, I know from experience that I'll like that frame. Plus it just looks really cool with that shield and the lanyard hole. Might not ever use the comb but it's a good conversation piece none-the less.
Which covers on your B&S? Jigged bone? :)
Man, got lucky, now I can rest.
Excellent! I knew you'd want one. :cool::thumbsup:

That green jigged bone definitely the redeeming quality to this knife. Makes the knife worth it to own regardless of the hipster guy and comb.

Funny...
On the B&S, the blade pulled better than the comb.
But on the UJ, the comb pulls better than the blade.

I had a chance to grab one (in green bone) so I did. What's life without whimsy?
I just really wanted to check it out and if I don't like it, I'll pass it on. Maybe I can trade it for a Beer & Sausage. I'm more likely to use the fork thingy than the comb.

Which covers on your B&S? Jigged bone? :)

Excellent! I knew you'd want one. :cool::thumbsup:

Swing and a miss for me on the "pickle comb", but my green micarta UJ is an excellent knife, I know you'll love yours!

I’m glad to see so many here were able to get one of these. I’m looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Back