2021 GEC 83 Tascosa Lock Back

Im not too familiar with how these are but, this looks like its for both the jigged bone and the stag. The question mark is probably for the jigged bone.

I hope none of you were too excited about the micarta. The micarta selection has been changed to bocote wood.

I hope none of you were too excited about the micarta. The micarta selection has been changed to bocote wood.

I'm definitely not sad about it! I will note that the hopeful ? is still there next to the stag for the shield!

Yes! This pleases Jiki. Hoping for something like this.
XYgiZX0.jpg

I think a lot of us might be upset about missing out on the stag. I would think if that ? Was a mistake they would have fixed it at this time.

I’m a bit disappointed, to be honest. I was looking forward to the Micarta. Bocote will look good, though.

I dont have a gec with micarta yet and was figured that this was the one (since i got one reserved). But i do think the micarta is a better fit on some of the other models.

I was hoping for a smaller, lock back version if this #43, which I still regret not buying. :D

TgAtGjP.jpg

Actually a tiny bit disappointed, my 7yo son has a green micarta 83, I was hoping for the micarta for my 4yo daughter...when she gets just a little older.

I get that. I have a similar plan concerning the 86. Perhaps, they will be doing the 83 again within the next couple years. Another shot at a micarta then.

That would be dreadful if he cancelled the those reservations... i think we are good though. Its not like they cancelled the knife, they are just switching the covers. Its still the tidioute variant for the 83.

Back