Sold 2021 Redmeadow Cowbell Deluxe

My slingblade ass had to look up "rocks glass". I calls that a highball glass mm,hmm.
5d0b1a4c-af6d-415e-ade7-348bbb3bb2fb_text.gif

So a Redmeadow Glencairn would really be a stretch, huh?

images
😁

It’s what all the snooty whiskey folks use today.

Just in case anyone is wondering. Yes. I received this incredible knife, a bunch of beautiful sheaths, a cowbell and a coffee cup.
I've just been too danged busy to do much with them. When I get a few minutes you will be hearing from me.
Thank you, John.

Just in case anyone is wondering. Yes. I received this incredible knife, a bunch of beautiful sheaths, a cowbell and a coffee cup.
I've just been too danged busy to do much with them. When I get a few minutes you will be hearing from me.
Thank you, John.

just browsing and saw this, any update or had any fun with the knife lately? Thanks for your time and and sharing. I am going to get my RedMeadow cup and fix a cup of tea, too lazy to make a whole pot of coffee. ;)

just browsing and saw this, any update or had any fun with the knife lately? Thanks for your time and and sharing. I am going to get my RedMeadow cup and fix a cup of tea, too lazy to make a whole pot of coffee. ;)
My new job and life has had me too busy to even think about fun stuff. I hope to have fun soon but don't know when.

My new job and life has had me too busy to even think about fun stuff. I hope to have fun soon but don't know when.
Delegate authority and take some time. All work and no play makes for a long day. Actually my says work hard to play hard, get done today and then you relax and play.

Back