212 Ranger

I request a picture of the red 212 next to the red 105 pathfinder you just got. What a neat set.

Don’t forget as 212 Grand Poobah. You have to post the entire “212 club” members list every other post until we catch up to the “105 club.”

We are only 5 pages behind.

I request a picture of the red 212 next to the red 105 pathfinder you just got. What a neat set.

Don’t forget as 212 Grand Poobah. You have to post the entire “212 club” members list every other post until we catch up to the “105 club.”

I can’t do all that like TAH does on the 105 I don’t have that much skill or time Lol . And the goal of members would be 212 so I would be doing it twice as long as TAH on the 105s

Last edited:
You know I’ll put up pictures that blue and red one are going to look good together. I hope they don’t make a new color for awhile I got to cut back on my buying for awhile and buy something to drive. Lol

Yeah I gotta wait until I'm back to work full time to start buying again. I haven't worked full time since my accident in August and it's just not in the budget to buy with my having my son but maybe when the tax return comes in I'll get one.

It would be nice if they made a green one like the old one that was on the bay b4. When you put all yours together that will make for a cool pic.

Yeah I gotta wait until I'm back to work full time to start buying again. I haven't worked full time since my accident in August and it's just not in the budget to buy with my having my son but maybe when the tax return comes in I'll get one.

It would be nice if they made a green one like the old one that was on the bay b4. When you put all yours together that will make for a cool pic.
Did you get in car wreck

I can’t do all that like TAH does on the 105 I don’t have that much skill or time Lol . And the goal of members would be 212 so I would be doing it twice as long as TAH on the 105s

A 212 Club?? That means I have competition! :eek: Time to start thinking about a 105 membership drive. :p:D

1st time hearing of this 212. That's a sweet looking blade, in just the size package I prefer. Very tempting...

We’ve got one on the hook guys. Somebody set the hook and real him in with a nice picture. Lol!

Look out TAH. With Bucklife301 in command we can’t be beat!

Back