• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$215 shipped. GEC Northfield SFO Easy Open Bullet End w/African Blackwood and Linerlock

burnside

Gold Member
Lightly used Special Factory Order from Collectorknives.net #85 Easy Open African Blackwood with Linerlock. $215.00 shipped and insured USPS. I Prefer a USPS money Order.

This is a highly collectible knife, and my last one. I regret having to sell this one, but I need to do so because of unexpected bills.
It’s a Special Factory Order (via Collectorknoves.net), and it has a single spear point blade with a traditional liner lock. It’s GEC Northfield with all the usual Northfield adornments. Easy Open, Bullet End. It’s probably my number one favorite pattern of the traditional knives produced by GEC. No blade play, or noticeable gaps. Good snap in all positions. Centered blade.

It has been lightly used, and has only been used to open packages. At one point I forced a patina using lemons or oranges. Since then I have cleaned it up with Mother’s Magnum. It has never been sharpened and could use a sharpening, or a good stropping. There is one pitting spot that I have been able to display in the photos below, as well as some faint patina. The knife comes with the original tube, but I no longer have the original parchment paper.

oKQL4gA_d.jpg

L7abcPD_d.jpg

UUYdHkP_d.jpg

7t2cIvR_d.jpg

3cWYSTL_d.jpg

24cbF4e_d.jpg

kKIff3d_d.jpg

ss1GQCi_d.jpg

MLfTIVN_d.jpg

JE1YzlA_d.jpg

EKU5mmH_d.jpg

H3apV1Y_d.jpg

clYxEas_d.jpg

5vcX0KR_d.jpg

Z2Ivikq_d.jpg

Last edited:
I will take this pending some questions.

please mail me for some questions

jkreipp@gmx.de
(US adress supplied)

Last edited:
Back