22inch Ganga Ram edge damage

Its on its way back. Idk how she gets such good deals on shipping, heavy thing cost $30 to mail back. Usps.. is there anything dangerous in the package? Define dangerous? Haha

Ha! Yep I noticed that too. Them triangle boxes are not flat rate boxes so they go by weight. If they fit in a flat rate box then that is best but that one dont have a flat rate im sure. I wouldnt worry much about getting a good one. She'll do ya right! As far as dangerous stuff they are talking about hair spray, perfume, tooth paste and stuff like that. A 22" piece of sharpened steel capable of decapitating a water buffalo in one strike aint no problem at all.

I had a 18" ganga ram get its edge notched about a decade ago, chopping on some chaparral shrubs. One of the regulars (sorry, forgot who!) took the blade, checked to make sure it was properly heat treated (it was), and re-profiled the edge from straight to round, like an axe. I haven't had a problem with it since. I think originally the edge was too thin for the weight of the blade behind it.

Ha! Yep I noticed that too. Them triangle boxes are not flat rate boxes so they go by weight. If they fit in a flat rate box then that is best but that one dont have a flat rate im sure. I wouldnt worry much about getting a good one. She'll do ya right! As far as dangerous stuff they are talking about hair spray, perfume, tooth paste and stuff like that. A 22" piece of sharpened steel capable of decapitating a water buffalo in one strike aint no problem at all.

I dont have a concern in the world about being taken care of. Her reputation more than speaks for HI and her character and values. Im almost 1000 pages of the archives and have not seen a single person who was not treated like family. Things happen, being handmade they wont always be perfect. Im excited to see what the next one looks like and how it feels.

Back