250th Anniversary Rogers' Rangers

The 250th anniversary of the first unit of the Rogers' Rangers is upon us. Our collector edition is still available but is selling pretty well. At this point you can order it in time for Christmas by visiting our website at www.bmtomahawks.com or calling 253-884-1025.

I've attached a photo of the tomahawk and an actual photo of the badge that we based the Roger's Rangers badge brand on.

The leather sheaths are made by the leather master Kenny Rowe and are laser engraved - something we hadn't seen done before.

There are 2 special numbers set aside for Best Ranger 2006 for the top team and Kenny had them add "Best Ranger 2006" on a ribbon above the 250th anniversary ribbon on the sheath. I'll have to get you some photos of those as soon as Paul gets back from Ohio - he has the digital camera with him.

Please don't hesitate to email or call with any questions.

Attachments

• 250th 100.jpg
    250th 100.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 132
  • rrbadge.gif
    rrbadge.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 49
This is a really nice hawk!
Are these still available? The sheath is really nice.

There are indeed a few left. Give me a call and I can let you know what the number ranges are. We'll also have some special one of a kind pieces available this weekend including the original Minuteman prototype stamped prototype and it doesn't look eactly like they do now but it's a beautiful piece.

Is it possible to get a sheath like that w/o the 250th anniversary stuff for my frontiersmen?

Yes. Shoulder rigs are on the website and they're basically plain with some edging and tooling but nothing major. They're $95. You can also get them in Kydex from Survival Sheath Systems. You can have the rig made and then add your hunting knife or a small survival kit on the other side and have a full rig. I have one of the rigs with a Kelly Worden/Timberline folder deployed on each side - it's extremely comfortable and doesn't imprint so no one knows you have it on. Check out www.survivalsheath.com or give Rob a call and he'll set you up. You'd have to send it in since the sheath is molded to that tomahawk and since they're hand forged they're all slightly different. He also makes a kick-a$$ drop-down leg sheath that the Marine Snipers have been using to carry their tomahawks.

The shoulder rigs are on your website? I can't seem to find them. I'd prefer leather, so your saying that a the sheath could hold my hawk on one side and a knife on the other? I may have to pick one of these up someday, seems like it may be easier than carrying it in my belt.

Pooh - I thought they were on there but Paul hadn't uploaded them yet. I'll get you picture of a plain one but they're $95. and they look just like the 250th Anniversary sheath without all the decoration.

Back