• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2Hawks Pathfinder/Longhunter Tomahawk and Gransfors Bruk Small Forest Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossdraw

~ Rob ~ USAF Retired ~
Good morning, folks. Two items for sale... no trades, no international shipping, and my prices are firm. I will cover PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail to US addresses. I will ship next business day... and I have these listed elsewhere. Thanks for looking.

2Hawks / Pathfinder Longhunter Tomahawk w/mask and handle wrap. SOLD. Second owner, and I have never used it, it was sold to me as new. However there are some storage marks so I will say "lightly used" condition. Comes exactly as it is shown. Handle is exceptional. Solid, very sharp.

D8siNxAl.jpg

oiBAchBl.jpg

Tsqm0CXl.jpg

P76wDmcl.jpg

Gransfors Bruk Small Forest Axe with mask and sling. SPF. Lightly used by first owner. I am the second owner and I have never used it. Comes exactly as it is shown. Very sharp, solid, and has "AS" maker's stamp. Handle is great and grain has ideal orientation.

ySyh4wal.jpg

Vb4JzdJl.jpg

0UtYGv5l.jpg

hRkTYAtl.jpg

iUdk8lAl.jpg

Last edited:
2Hawks Pathfinder Longhunter Tomahawk SOLD. As of right now, the GB Small Forest Axe is still available but I doubt it will last much longer. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back