• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2nd Generation Hinderer XM18 *TRADED*

I'm selling my 2nd Gen 3.5" XM18. I have several others, and I don't really carry this anymore. I would rate it at about 97%. Its in great condition, as you can see from the pics. There is some tiny tiny areas of minor wear around the clip edge, there are also some very faint scratches on the blade. Its hard to get a clear shot of them, they are faint. I'll try to get better shots and post them. Hand hollow ground satin blade with the Hinderer name, last sharpened by Rick himself. It is sporting the rare Gen 1 thumb stud. Not too many Gen 2's have these. Sandblasted handle, original hardware. Smooth as silk, the blade centers perfectly. It comes with the black scale installed, plus an extra orange scale. The scales are in mint condition. I'm also including a set of current flat handle hardware, in case you want to update the look.

***TRADED***

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back