• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2nd Reduction: Damasteel Millit Torrent

Damasteel Millit Torrent - SOLD

NEW/UNUSED - Comes with original hard case and paperwork.

-Damasteel Blade and Scale Overlay.
-Bronze anodized handle scales, pocket clip and backspacer.
-Centered with a solid lock-up.

I am the original owner and purchased the knife directly from Shane at Millit Knives. Considering their current workload, I would guess it would be quite a while before a knife like this would be available again. Here is your opportunity.

*Please note - I do have an extremely busy work schedule and may not be able to reply immediately, however I will do my best to respond ASAP. Usually within a few hours. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello there, I was wondering if you would consider a trade plus cash. Mini goblin satin flats 1st owner. BNIB

Hello there, I was wondering if you would consider a trade plus cash. Mini goblin satin flats 1st owner. BNIB

Sorry, but I'm just not looking for a trade at the moment.
Let me know if you'd reconsider a straight purchase.
Thanks

I am not so familiar with the price on these as I’m relatively new to collecting. I was originally looking for the one with cf and saw your post. If you don’t mind me asking how much do these come new? Not trying to ask too much but I just don’t know what this config actually goes for new. I do like it but I have purchased several blades in the last week and was willing to let go of one of my mini goblins ideally for a trade. Also, how is the action and percent on lockup?

I am not so familiar with the price on these as I’m relatively new to collecting. I was originally looking for the one with cf and saw your post. If you don’t mind me asking how much do these come new? Not trying to ask too much but I just don’t know what this config actually goes for new. I do like it but I have purchased several blades in the last week and was willing to let go of one of my mini goblins ideally for a trade. Also, how is the action and percent on lockup?
Hey Sweetblades, I'd be glad to continue this conversation through email if you'd like?
zmail1@rocketmail.com
Thanks!

Back