• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2XXL Belts & Shirts

Dawkind

Platinum Member
ALL SOLD/SPOKEN FOR!!! MANY THANKS TO ALL, MUCH APPRECIATED!

If any are any No Pay’s I’ll relist whatever it may be...

I’ve been on a weight loss program for the past year and dropped 102 pounds sooooo I’m cleaning out my closet.

All items are in excellent condition and most of the shirts are either as new or never worn. They are UV blocking long sleeved ‘Fishing Shirts’ since I have cancer and should not be in the sun.

These are from a non-smoking home, we do have cats, but these have been hanging in my closet for over a year.

The belts are gun belts and they, too, are in great shape, some not worn but once or twice.

L to R:
42” x 1 1/2” w/Cobra Buckle $35 SPF
42” x 1 1/2” Volund Gearworks $35
44” x 1 3/4” Mil Spec $30 SOLD
45” x 1 1/2” Wilderness 5-Stitch $35 SOLD
46” x 1 3/4” Wilderness 5-stitch $35 SOLD
42” x 1 1/4” Wilderness Frequent Flyer $25

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The Field & Stream are $18 ea 2 remaining SPF R/H Shirt SOLD

standard.jpg

The Habitat are $25 ea ALL SOLD

standard.jpg

The Magellan is $18 SOLD

standard.jpg

It’s all plus actual shipping which I’ll split and make concessions on multiples.

Post the ‘I’ll take it!’ Here but PM for questions...TIA!

Last edited:
Dudley my reply to your email bounced. When you check postage my Zip is 45810. Ada, Ohio. Thanks.

dam I missed this one, some sweet gear, and congradulations on losing all that wieght! Keep up the fight, and FU-- Cancer!!!!!!!!! I am currently helping my mother going thru her baddle and after one surgery she is doing really well so here is wishing you tons of good health and positive energy my friend.

Thank you and only the very best to your mom and you...God Bless.

My return email bounced. I will pass on the shirts. Hope you sell em quickly!

No problem, I’ve had the same email for over a decade and you’re the first one that ever had a problem, go figure.

Anyone interested, they’re boxed up and ready to go!!!

Back