3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In on one. Anywhos, headed for the cabin this weekend with my son. The last hurrah before he leaves for Denver next week. Not sure when I'll see him after that.

In on 1 for two weeks in a row now. Woohoo!

On top of that we're getting some rain finally. The woohoo has been doubled!

Stopped by an estate sale and a garage sale. Didnt find squat worth taking home. I did see a older KA-BAR slippy that didnt look to shabby but he was asking an arm and most of a leg for it... Well at least not what I would want or should pay for it. LOL dont get me wrong I am not so stuck up that I think I deserve a deal or anything, and I know some of those old knives can be worth some scratch but I swear these folks think if it looks old and has rust on it that it must be worth a lot of money. I have seen some older knives there missing blades, ground to a toothpick, missing the covers, bent into a boomerang, beat half to death, or look like they were found at the bottom of the salty sea priced like they were made of solid gold encrusted with blood diamonds. My favorite is a guy who finds them, "restores" them, and then sells them. Nice to talk to cause he like blades but man... "restore" to him means taking it to a bench grinder... All that being said I still like to go look and hunt around because just sometimes, SOMETIMES you can find a good deal on a knife that just needs a little bit of love.

This thread has been open for nearly two hours, and I can still be in on one?

What is the snark coming to?

I think a few of us are trying to acquire a dual snarkizenship so the snark in this thread might temporarily be spread a bit thinner due to proper distribution of snark between the two threads by a few of us:D

And still on one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back