3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool pics WW! Thanks for sharing.

Motorcycle would be great but real tough to carry tools, parts, wire and - especially - ladders. I had a motorcycle 20 years ago when I started in this business, but too much time driving my work vehicle left no time to drive the MC. Sold it, then kids and more work.....maybe I'll get another one when I retire.

Never had a motorcycle but have dreamed about it. If I ever get one it will only be after the kids are financially on their own and either I'm good and retired or the wife has decided she has had enough of me. AND after I move out of this college town. These students are horrible drivers. You can't believe the number of wrecks.

There are lots of tools in consulting.

Heh! I see what you did there.

Took a beginner to the range today. Had a good time. .22, .38, .45. Covered the bases in hardware too.
Even got to run my fav a bit:
blackhawk_stump-small-cropped.jpg

That is one nice firearm Daiz. Single action revolvers are one of those things that just feel "right" in the hand to me. Really cool!

WW nice pics and that looks like an absolute blast!

Now its my turn to share!

Looky looky what came back from heat treat from Todd! I updated our thread in his subforum, but I was absolutely stunned by what I received...

Also I received an amazing present from my awesome wife. Out of the blue and for no reason beside she wanted too, my wife came home with this...

Helle Harding... Not only did she decide I needed it "because it was different from what I already have." BUT she explained that she made the store bring out every one of their stock of Helles, and she hand picked this one. I say she did a REALLLY good job :) It means a lot... I've been wearing it on my belt since she brought it home and its a very classy hunting style Scandinavian type knife. This weekend was the last before school started (today) and we were really busy, but I have absolutely been showered with blessings this weekend. Do not deserve a lick of it but am very grateful to have it....

I love my wheel guns too Daiz. :thumbup:

That's 'cause you have impeccable taste, Trade. :)

That is one nice firearm Daiz. Single action revolvers are one of those things that just feel "right" in the hand to me. Really cool!

They sure do. I have little in the way of weekend warrior or Red Dawn type pretensions. Leaves attention for the good stuff. :D
Ruger Blackhawk 50th Anniversary .357 w/ a Super Blackhawk hammer and cocobolo grips. mmmm.... donut.

Looky looky what came back from heat treat from Todd! I updated our thread in his subforum, but I was absolutely stunned by what I received...

Dude, that looks great!
FINISH HIM!

Took a beginner to the range today. Had a good time. .22, .38, .45. Covered the bases in hardware too.
Even got to run my fav a bit:
blackhawk_stump-small-cropped.jpg

I used to have a stainless blackhawk in .45 colt. Really liked that gun but it was too expensive to feed. Need to replace it with a super blackhawk with an unfluted cylinder.

My dad has a colt single action army chambered in .357 magnum and a S&W model 10 and both are joys to shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back