3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube_share;eOaEjJz-6jg]http://youtu.be/eOaEjJz-6jg[/video]

No wonder he was so good at the rope cuts, he been practicing with shovels LMAO

Thats Demko at 55 seconds or so, cool guy and he did great at the BladeSports comp a few weeks back.

I'm watching a movie whose premise is so absurd that I refused to accept its existence.
However, it turns out that I'm will to accept absurdity on a 'free' netflix dvd: "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter"

Rest easy fella's.
It's now in the hands of a West Coast Beckerhead. :D
Wish it was me who found it first...
Oh well, at least a friend got it. And I'll get to swing it around at BeckerWest too!!

My first Brute and at a great price. It's in pretty rough shape but not unfixable. I'm taking it to a local machine shop tomorrow to get it bead blasted, then dropping it off to my sharpener guy and a have an extra set of Camilus micarta to slap on her. I'll post up some before and after pics for you guys.

I'm watching a movie whose premise is so absurd that I refused to accept its existence.
However, it turns out that I'm will to accept absurdity on a 'free' netflix dvd: "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter"

Does he use a shovel anywhere in it for vampire killing?

About 950 miles from here. Yeah, we definitely plan on it.

if you need a break at the halfway point on that drive, let me know.

Okay, I ordered a Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel. Now what am I supposed to do with it?
Will it double as a stove? Do I have to go covert ops when I get it? Will Homeland Security ping my file?

dig a fire pit, chop wood, make kindling, strike a ferro rod or flint, and use it as a skillet to fry up bacon, eggs, and bannock.
it also throws well and can be used to trim and edge your lawn, shape topiary, and repel census workers.

I didn't see a shovel, but the movie was better than horrible, and I enjoyed it. that's about all I'll concede.

Good morning Beckerville!!! Rise and shine!!! Coffee is on and bacon ain't far behind. :thumbup:

Morning RK.

Been up since 5. Got three cups of coffee in me and managed to write a few more pages. Might need to take a short break.

Good morning fellas, coffee- check, 3 cups- check... a Little free time before kids need attending to- cheSNARKck..... man I'm getting over a cold or something, yesterday was the time since I was in high school that I slept all day, I had zero energy and it was hard getting out of the house.. small coffee with 3 shots of expresso plus my usual 3 cups of morning coffee and a sugar free redbull couldn't get me off the couch. Today I feel a little better but not 100%, gonna try to get some shop time today

Morning!

Got you bear Gus, was up for my run at 4:20 :( I normally have the alarm set for 5 but had to come into work an hour early today.

Its because your an axe lover ;)

This is true.
Am I a dork for noting that he was using a Jersey pattern axe in Illinois? Good choice, though. I suppose he was a connoisseur, and would go out of his way to source the pattern of his choice. :D

Ok, that's officially and hour without snark, and replies to myself don't count. Get with the program, ya slackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back