3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while Lee!! Hope things go great on Monday for ya bud!!

Sweet score Cbear!!

WOW, I got a choppa coming to visit! can't wait!!

Hell I cant wait to see the awesomeness you come up with for it!!

Granite.... You went blue on us...... Almost didnt recognize ya :D

Oh and to mix it up now......

NSFW
[video=youtube;3gjfHYZ873o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gjfHYZ873o[/video]

Ill stick to AWOLNATION next time I want to listen to sail :cool:

I just got a pair of Bosch Icon wipers for my car last night since it was raining. At any speed over 55 mph (88Km/h) and the lift off is so horrible on the down stroke that it leaves a swath of about 3"x8" of water on my windshield. If I wanted a wiper that didn't work I wouldn't have changed them! I'm considering calling Bosch to complain because this is not acceptable.

Thats odd, bosch icons are the only wipers we run here. Never had a problem with them lifting off while its raining, even going 65+/-

Oh and to mix it up now......

NSFW
[video=youtube;3gjfHYZ873o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gjfHYZ873o[/video]
Mix it back, I don't mind rap. But I hate modern rap. Classic rap was actually good music. This dude needs to pull up his pants and get a job. Something that doesn't make him seem like the dredge of society.

:barf::barf::barf:
^ THIS! That was fairly disturbing auditory raping.

I can listen to most anything, except rap. I hate it, and I hate it even more when some white guy acts like wannabe gangster. :rolleyes:

See not liking that type of music is one thing and i can respect that.... But you must of never been around many gangs if you think white people are not part of them..... And MGK never mentions any gangs in any of his songs that i have ever heard... If your talking about the style, thats kind of prejudice and thats one thing im against in every form. His clothes and the way he speaks doesnt indicate his is a gang member, it indicates he grew up in a neighborhood different than yours. I hate seeing pants falling off of guy's butts regardless of their ethnicity, but seeing it on a white guy doesnt make me any more bothered than if it were an asian, african american, or any one else for that matter.
That's pretty much what Dubz was talking about though. This guy isn't in a gang, yet he dresses/accessorizes/sounds like he wants to be that makes him a wannabe.

The neighborhood I grew up in was bad. It wasn't uncommon to go to sleep at night to the sounds of gunshots, sleeping in the tub as a level of protection from getting shot. However I never once thought "Hey, let me turn into a waste of breath like the rest of these losers" I worked, and my parents worked to get out of there.

Ill stick to AWOLNATION next time I want to listen to sail :cool:
The Awolnation song is pretty good.

Cbear, I use the Trico wipers from Oreillys and have had good luck with them. I tried the icons last winter and had a helluva time getting ice and whatnot off of them. The Trico performed much better in that aspect and I've never had trouble with them not wiping rain off well. I had some Michelins that were absolutely horrible, so stay away from them.

Cbear, I use the Trico wipers from Oreillys and have had good luck with them. I tried the icons last winter and had a helluva time getting ice and whatnot off of them. The Trico performed much better in that aspect and I've never had trouble with them not wiping rain off well. I had some Michelins that were absolutely horrible, so stay away from them.
I'm going back to my Rain-X wipers. I had them for 2 years, however the store I had stopped at didn't have them. So I said "Bosch Icons are good, they have to be." God that was a mistake! I called Bosch today and they said "We'll have to call you back" yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh I'll believe that when I get the call.

See if you can get Ark to sit on the hood and wipe the windshield for you.

If we can sedate Guyon (like dart him or something) long enough to play with them, it will be a blast! I'm pretty pumped over your stove designs.
Thank you kindly, Trade. I appreciate it. I'm excited to get one of the brand new ones in hand and try it out. There are a few more bugs to work out, but I think we're well on our way. I may even have a few.... to spare.... at the Gathering.

PICTURES FOO! Lets see these "stoves"...
Patience.... Soon enough. :D

And just because i love this damn song....

[video=youtube;Tel7yXwtXI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tel7yXwtXI8[/video]

I'll be seeing them at a nearby bar next weekend, WW. I love Blackberry Smoke. :thumbup:

Never heard the song before...but now I'm cravin' me some Shiner Bock... Must be subliminal advertising. My brother and I have discussed making a pilgrimage down to Shiner someday...we need to get off the dime and do it!
Head on over to Todd's music thread. I think I've posted up quite a bit of their stuff.

Moose worked a job at that brewery. I forget what he did exactly, but I know he got a lot of free beer.
mmmm..... Free beer.

That's awesome c-bear! I have yet to aquire an 11, shoot I haven't even held one,
You best make that your next Becker.... Scratch that; make it your next blade.

CBear-so jealous. I'm not even a big fan of the 11 but that san mai looks great!

WW- I'm not a big fan of rap/hip hop etc. but I gotta respect your right to like and listen to what you want. As long as I can't hear it a half a block away. :D

How's it going, folks?
I'm looking at the calendar. It looks like I have something going on in every weekend of September. I'd be bummed about not having a weekend to run back "home" and work on my Willys Jeep or catch up with old friends, but then I remember the Gathering is coming up. That should be a nice way to cap off a gauntlet of a
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the ****ing customers."

Hey jerry,wich year is your willis?

Mix it back, I don't mind rap. But I hate modern rap. Classic rap was actually good music. This dude needs to pull up his pants and get a job. Something that doesn't make him seem like the dredge of society.

^ THIS! That was fairly disturbing auditory raping.

That's pretty much what Dubz was talking about though. This guy isn't in a gang, yet he dresses/accessorizes/sounds like he wants to be that makes him a wannabe.

The neighborhood I grew up in was bad. It wasn't uncommon to go to sleep at night to the sounds of gunshots, sleeping in the tub as a level of protection from getting shot. However I never once thought "Hey, let me turn into a waste of breath like the rest of these losers" I worked, and my parents worked to get out of there.

Cbear you posted multiple times since that post and NOW you wanna bring it back up??

First off, if i let what people wear bother me i wouldnt be able to listen to ANY music at all.

Second off, the way a person talks or dresses does NOT mean they wanna be anything. I dont dress like that... And would never, but that doesnt mean i judge him or anyone else because of how they dress or talk.

Third, he has a job and makes BIG money, and the way he dresses and talks is part of his image, and all that helps him make his big money.

4th, where you grew up doesnt mean anything if you stayed inside with your mom and dad the entire time and they made decent money... your still on the outside looking in. Grow up dirt poor, go homeless and hungry, learn to live on the street with those "wannabes" and your attitude has NO choice but to change, you adapt to your surroundings. You wear whatever someone gives you despite how it looks. Just like you and your family worked to get out of poverty, he worked to get out of poverty too, but im betting you started out with a better start, yet he figured out a way to make more money in way less time.....

Take someone from Britain when they are 10 years old and then move them to Australia. By the time they are 15 their entire accent and wardrobe has started to change, by the time they are 20 a lot of people would never know they were Britain. They are not wannabes, they are simply adapting to their surroundings.

Not liking a type of music is fine, but calling people wannabe gangsters, or a waste of breath, just because of how they talk or dress is prejudice.

This is not a battle i can lose, simply because no one can make me think differently. Same probably for the rest of you... Thats why its best to just let it go.

I'll be seeing them at a nearby bar next weekend, WW. I love Blackberry Smoke. :thumbup:

I think your the one who posted it originally when i had never heard of them.... It was someone around here.... Thanks :D

WW- I'm not a big fan of rap/hip hop etc. but I gotta respect your right to like and listen to what you want. As long as I can't hear it a half a block away. :D

The RIGHT attitude here!! Im the same way... Techno gives me bad anxiety LMAO I feel like im suppose to start hitting something or banging my head into a wall HAHAHA... But i have several friends who love it and other friends who love metal... I dont mind what others listen to at all, and dont judge them for it.... I just dont play it at home... Easy LOL

Hey jerry,wich year is your willis?

I ended up going on a bender and buying 4+ of them. As far as the ones we decided to restore, mine's a 1961 CJ3B and Dad's is a 1953 CJ3B. Dad's is a running work in process and we stripped mine down to nothing and started from the frame up. It is so close to being done. We have it to a rolling chassis with a mostly patched up body right now. We just need to finish up the rear corners then prep it for paint.

Here's my build thread. I started it before I moved 200 mi away and quit working on it. Dad's done quite a bit here and there on mine, but I miss working on it. I hope to get down this fall and get quite a bit knocked out. She should be up and running well before next Spring.

Here's Dad's running wood truck duty this past winter.
DSC00720_zpsd299021a.jpg

The little Jeep is his DD now that it's warm.

Here's the first load of Jeeps...
100_0597.jpg

...and here's the second load.
407198_853321495193_47210304_37281206_292713308_n.jpg

Damn jerry those flat fenders are beauty.i had a 1959 for awhile until time called to get some more suited for the california freeway,got a 2002 TJ,wish i still had my 59 though.

Worldwood.i agree with you 100%,i can find something interesting in all sort of music.music IS ART and like ART it s not for everyone to like.you should try listening to french rap,now THAT s something else...;)

Don't know if ya'll are awares of this or not, or own Dex is the man among men! I was teasing him about hording the San Mai 11, and instead of just accepting the teasing he sold me one! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT! My collection is now complete! (sorta...)

IMG_20140828_145721.jpg

IMG_20140828_145842.jpg

Nice... I've been hankerin' for one of those... Usually too pricey...

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back