3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from Wolfram Alpha and I can confirm to you all with out a doubt that the number 4 lies in between the numbers 3 and 5.

Did not realize this. Store is only 30 minutes from our house in Alabama. What do the various grades run pricewise?

http://www.thecmp.org/sales/stores.htm The stores often have rifles that are not available on the website because if they only have a few they just put them in the store. I was able to get a Winchester at the North Store months after they were sold out on the web.

Work Snark.

Those deer sound cool. Id like to taste one and mount its head on my wall.

Leaving after work to my buddies place need Wasaga beach. Today is going to be a long day :D

I haven't been able to get out hunting since my son was born :( its been almost 5 years since I've gotten a deer.

Hey Cbear, did you pick up any knives at Coffman's? They were out of the backpocket model, but I got a really nice trapper.

Then I'll have to place the head beside my white rhino horn, and Siberian Tigers testicles! SNARK!

Cool, then you can sit back and admire them while snacking on unicorn jerky :p

Party at Trades place! We can eat unicorn jerky and watch the 'squatch fights.

I wonder how that would work out with border services...."yes sir, I'm traveling to a friends place to eat unicorn jerky and taunt a free range sasquatch'"

Hey Cbear, did you pick up any knives at Coffman's? They were out of the backpocket model, but I got a really nice trapper.
I didn't. I was waiting for my check to clear when we were there so I didn't have disposable income for steel at that moment. I been looking at getting a nice Case, currently the only folding knife I carry though is my granddad's Buck 110.

I wonder how that would work out with border services...."yes sir, I'm traveling to a friends place to eat unicorn jerky and taunt a free range sasquatch'"
They would know you're going to Trade's place, probably even give you directions... You think Trade is only Forum Famous?!

That's the thing about you Canucks: honest to a fault. An American crossing the border would never tell the truth about the purpose of their visit. Or, you could say something (that seemed funny at the time) stupid....like when asked when we would be returning to the States, you could reply "Monday or Tuesday or....I'm not sure. Why, are you gonna kick us out?" and spend a fun hour being questioned by border patrol. Lesson learned about crossing the border while punchy and tired.

Hey, kid. How's school going so far?

Awesome! Thanks for asking! So far everything has been easy enough, I was a bit skeptical at first, being in advanced classes and also skipping a grade, but I'm doing fine.

The AP class is really funny though. The teacher stands up and tells us that it will be the hardest class we will ever take, that he is the best teacher in the school, and that we will learn more in his class than everything else in the entire school put together. So far what he said on the first day is holding true. :eek:

The homework is kicking my butt too. I have a 7 hour day at school, and a total of 3 hours on the bus. Then i have about 1-2 hours worth of homework every night. :(

It wouldn't be worth it if not for the girls.....:D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back