3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a month ago camp had a service grade h&r for $625 it was there fora couple month but when we went to buy it, it was gone, well I watched a video last night of guy unboxing one that just happened to be the one we almost bought, and kicking myself now cause that thing was in almost perfect condition

Hah, I know how to cross a border :) we go yearly to Florida to my inlaws vacation house.

Last time we went my sister and her family was following us. They went in the wrong lane during the crossing and ended up in interrogation and had their vehicle turned upside down. Because a white family with four kids posses a threat to national security for choosing the wrong wicket to cross in lol. Best part of all we were communicating via walkie talkies and we kept making animal noises while the van was getting searched. The border guards didn't think it was too funny.

Awesome! Thanks for asking! So far everything has been easy enough, I was a bit skeptical at first, being in advanced classes and also skipping a grade, but I'm doing fine.

The AP class is really funny though. The teacher stands up and tells us that it will be the hardest class we will ever take, that he is the best teacher in the school, and that we will learn more in his class than everything else in the entire school put together. So far what he said on the first day is holding true. :eek:

The homework is kicking my butt too. I have a 7 hour day at school, and a total of 3 hours on the bus. Then i have about 1-2 hours worth of homework every night. :(

It wouldn't be worth it if not for the girls.....:D;)

Just do you homework on the bus, thats what I did when I rode the bus, also the first few weeks are pretty easy, just wait it will get harder

Just do you homework on the bus, thats what I did when I rode the bus, also the first few weeks are pretty easy, just wait it will get harder

Yeah, I can't do that. I get sick. And yeah, I'm sure it will get harder, hopefully I'll get smarter as the work gets harder! :D

Have you started yet?

I start the 19th, also see if your school has a technical theatre class, if so If recommend taking it, it's my all time favorite class all we do is build sets and climb around the different catwalks hanging lights

http://www.thecmp.org/sales/stores.htm The stores often have rifles that are not available on the website because if they only have a few they just put them in the store. I was able to get a Winchester at the North Store months after they were sold out on the web.

just checked out the site -- looks like they've changes the documentation rules again. a few years back a CCW/CCH card met all the requirements, now it looks like it doesn't. need to go look at my DD214 to see if it states citizenship.

I've still got to fax Oakley my DD214. They have a "standard issue" program that they recently included vets in.

Cool, then you can sit back and admire them while snacking on unicorn jerky :p

I hear that Tradewater makes the very best unicorn jerky.

I hear that he has a whole unicorn farm on his place, where do you think that Kentucky's "Unbridled Spirit" comes from?

You guys and your unicorns...

I've heard people talk about ponying up before, but you guys are taking this snarkingly serious.

Maybe along with a pack of unicorn jerky, we can get us some pegasus wild wings with mesquite barbecue sauce.

EKUnicorn.jpg

Guyon is full of fascinating surprises.

Don't be trying to sneak any unicorn horns or sasquatch steaks back across the border. They've really been cracking down on that sort of thing.

The homework is kicking my butt too. I have a 7 hour day at school, and a total of 3 hours on the bus. Then i have about 1-2 hours worth of homework every night. :(

It wouldn't be worth it if not for the girls.....:D;)

And the moral of the story is, do your homework on the bus.

Gonna post this here,i feel like a horrible BECKERHEAD,just pulled the trigger on an esee 5.... Well,a knife is a knife right?

Gonna post this here,i feel like a horrible BECKERHEAD,just pulled the trigger on an esee 5.... Well,a knife is a knife right?

Bad Beckerhead....No, No, No.....you put that down right now. Bad boy.

:D

I like the 6 better.

Agreed. I had a 5 for awhile, I've still got my 6. They're all good blades though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back