3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I started reading the comments and quickly decided I didn't need the spike in blood pressure. Kinda feel bad for the guy. Seems like he could have used a snub nosed .357. But that would have made the video less "funny" and somehow tragic I suppose.

Two weeks ago my parents, girlfriend and I went to the south of my little country for a relaxing day. First of all, we went to the Abbey of Maredsous, to drink a good Belgian alcoholic beverage in a stone mug. I love to drink beers with a higher alcoholic content in stone mugs. Somewhat 'back to times that are long gone', I suppose...
We ordered some cheese and a sausage as a snack as well. Got a crappy plastic knife that wouldn't cut the sausage. I tried, didn't work. Luckily the 11 took care of that.
Afterwards we went to the gardens of Annevoie. A medieval domain with mostly water levels, fountains etc that works merely by water pressure of the levels above, nothing electrical. Pretty impressive. Some cell phone pics...

Wow! That's really beautiful. There's nothing like a plate of sausage and cheese with a little Becker content.
Congrats on thr excellent slicing!!!

I have decided to unleash my inner wild and have a third cup of coffee this morning. Grab your ass.

No, fishing is not really allowed. The domain is in private hands, but they allow visitors.

A few more pics...

I dunno about those chateaux... I've spent a LOT of effort trying to keep water AWAY from my foundation.
Quite a scene.

IMG_3403.jpg

Yeah, New Englanders and old houses....my first thought was "must be a bitch keeping the basement dry!" In the town where I live, almost everyone gets water in their basement. Although right now, my biggest problem is my leaking roof.
My second thought: that water looks like a full on breeding ground (pond) for mosquitos!

Seriously though, great pics G-shark. Looks really beautiful. Good thing you had your 'leven on you.

Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java Java

Ever try decaf, Trade?

Wow Gshark that place looks awesome! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Good luck today with the cutting comp WW! I'm jealous!

Went to visit with some friends last night. Its funny to see how much people change when they have kids. Even better is how much 'work' they feel having one child is :D Then we showed up with 3 and mine behaved like angels.

"Ribfest" is in town today. We all slept in because of the late day last night. Time to go get a rack of ribs for breakfast! I think I'll have a beer or two with it too :D

Shout out for the Fiskars "Super Splitter"....this thing is awesome!!

14749071177_fcf7a4c504_b.jpg

Enjoy yer Ribfest, Tim. I might have a few beers this afternoon, we are supposed to go boating with friends (if the weather holds). Though not too much, as I have to be up at 5:30 am for a 7:00 meeting tomorrow (office is an hour away). Bad timing for a meeting, because my job is actually 15 min. from my house - which is rare - so after the meeting I get to turn around and drive right back where I came from. Seems dumb. But that's tomorrow.....

That Fiskars has been on my get list for a while but somehow not on my got list. Weather is kind of crummy here. Rainey but still too warm to be comfortable outside.

Here's something you don't see every day...

Well, THAT didn't work so well.... back to the drawing board, :(

Let's try this???:: Yeah, this works.... Buck 1 Hunter 0

www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151373593085584

IIRC that's an old video and the dude getting pummeled decided to put buck lure directly on himself.

I caught something yesterday and now I'm sick. On my vacation. I have a week left so I'm going to spend it being extra lazy so I don't have to drive 22 hours feeling like roadkill. Right now I feel fine other than a mildly sore throat.

Damned big gator! I've never been in close proximity to a live gator nor do I want to be. They're freakin' dinosaurs! And mean as all get out to boot. No sir, not for me.

I have decided to unleash my inner wild and have a third cup of coffee this morning. Grab your ass.
It's not MY ass you should be worried about... I don't recommend exceeding a 3 cup morning unless you're wearing your depends, cause you sir are about to put a hurting on something!

Welp, ASUS is sending my defective tablet back unrepaired. Lawsuit time!
That sucks. My mom and sister both have the Asus Memo (it's a nexus-esque tablet) and have had no issues with it.

I got a candiru, izula, izula II and a 3... I want 4,5,6 and eventually a junglas...

I took a trip to REI and ended up getting a double next black and tan eno, pocket pal knife sharpener, 2 coffee camp mugs and a single shot coffee filter. I ended up just using paracord for straps.
NICE! The Eno is a nice hammock, it was one that was on my list to check out. The Appalachian Hammock that I got ended up having a higher weight rating which is pretty much the only reason I got it instead.

Yeah thats why I wait, I'll have to remember that next time my mom gets on to me about doing my
homework :D

Yeah I held one at SMKW and i really liked it but I haven't cut any thing yet, I'm going to use the 17 a bit more to see how I like it
PM me your address, I'll let you try mine out for a while to see how you like it if you want.

Two weeks ago my parents, girlfriend and I went to the south of my little country for a relaxing day. First of all, we went to the Abbey of Maredsous, to drink a good Belgian alcoholic beverage in a stone mug. I love to drink beers with a higher alcoholic content in stone mugs. Somewhat 'back to times that are long gone', I suppose...
We ordered some cheese and a sausage as a snack as well. Got a crappy plastic knife that wouldn't cut the sausage. I tried, didn't work. Luckily the 11 took care of that.
Afterwards we went to the gardens of Annevoie. A medieval domain with mostly water levels, fountains etc that works merely by water pressure of the levels above, nothing electrical. Pretty impressive. Some cell phone pics...

Is that ground mustard or ground pepper on the wood with the cheese? Both I think would be amazing! I really need to get over to your country. My mom's side of the family is from there, it would be nice to actually see WHERE the family is from. The Chateaux is awesome, I couldn't imagine having a house like that, hell I couldn't imagine having a house that other people would want to stop and see, at all! That is so cool man! Thanks for showing the pictures. (Also, thank you for not including any of the Manneken Pis pictures.)

Damned big gator! I've never been in close proximity to a live gator nor do I want to be. They're freakin' dinosaurs! And mean as all get out to boot. No sir, not for me.

I'd rather face a gator than a croc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back