3.5" models

Gentleman, no good deed goes unpunished and you all have been so nice so here goes another question.

What FB models are there specifically in the 3.5 to 3.75" range at the most?

I have the Hiking Buddy, Bushcrafter and the Arete now so looking for something in between as my next one.

I did look on the Fiddleback site and found ones listed in the 3" category and looked at them but there seems to be more that are not listed in that section. Perhaps this is because they are not currently in production or just not on that list for other reasons.

So that is why I ask, again being pretty new to FB.

Like to find something around that 3.5" in 3/32. I am hearing thin is in now and I am really liking my 3/32 Hiking Buddy.

Thanks for any help with specific models to look for (either new or past) in this range.

I'm a big fan of the Toboggan. It cuts well above it's weight.

Thanksgiving42-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Monarch is a possibility - mine is right at 3.75" blade. I have not seen one in 3/32", except for one in oatmeal burlap scales @ 7rattlesbushcraft.com.

Gentleman, no good deed goes unpunished and you all have been so nice so here goes another question.

What FB models are there specifically in the 3.5 to 3.75" range at the most?

I have the Hiking Buddy, Bushcrafter and the Arete now so looking for something in between as my next one.

I did look on the Fiddleback site and found ones listed in the 3" category and looked at them but there seems to be more that are not listed in that section. Perhaps this is because they are not currently in production or just not on that list for other reasons.

So that is why I ask, again being pretty new to FB.

Like to find something around that 3.5" in 3/32. I am hearing thin is in now and I am really liking my 3/32 Hiking Buddy.

Thanks for any help with specific models to look for (either new or past) in this range.
Intended use .. or a range of uses from minimal to primary? That might help with feedback besides just blade sizes.

Back