• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 for price of 1: Kizer Mini Sheepdog, Kershaw Atmos, Ruike Fang

CitizenO'B

Gold Member
ALL SOLD

These knives have one thing in common -- solid build, great action, and return on investment. You get a lot for the money here.

All unused with original box and packaging, except for the Ruike Fang (can't find the box).

Shipping included. Paypal only.

Buy all three remaining (Kizer Mini Sheepdog, Ruike Fang, and Kershaw Atmos) for one price $58.

SOLD Ruike Fang P105 Liner Lock Blue-Black 3.5" Satin SOLD

SOLD CIVIVI Backlash Flipper Liner Lock Tan G-10 3.5" Satin C801B SOLD

SOLD Kershaw Sinkevich Atmos Liner Lock 3" Satin 4037 SOLD

SOLD
Viper Cutlery EZ OpenSpear Bocote Wood M390 VPCK0411 SOLD

SOLD Kershaw Cryo Assisted Flipper G-10 2.75" D2 BladeHQ Exclusive SOLD

SOLD Kizer Vanguard Mini Sheepdog 2.6" VG10 C01C SOLD

IMG_3311.jpg IMG_3309.jpg IMG_3321.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry i missed the atmos wouldnhave sone all three deal. Good luck with the rest of the sale.

The Mini Sheepdog and Fang are all still for sale. $70 takes both

Last edited:
That's a $70 knife and never been used or carried. But I'd take $40.
Tell you what, make it $45 and and I'll send you the Sheepdog AND the Ruike Fang (it has great action and is well-reviewed).
I could send them out this morning.
Thanks, again, for your interest.

That's a $70 knife and never been used or carried. But I'd take $40.
Tell you what, make it $45 and and I'll send you the Sheepdog AND the Ruike Fang (it has great action and is well-reviewed).
I could send them out this morning.
Thanks, again, for your interest.

If I hadn’t just purchased a Dividend I’d be interested in the Fang but truthfully I’m just lusting after a Mini Sheep! I’ll do $40, would you mind posting your PayPal email on either my Profile Page or yours, no matter. I’ll send the funds out ASAP, consider it sold.

will do !
Paypal is j_obrien@verizon.net
could you give me your address, again?
and thanks !
I have the dividend and the link in M390. lov ethem both, esp. the dividend. excellent EDC.

The Mini Sheepdog arrived today, what a cool little pocket cleaver! Thanks so much for the great deal and a great example!

Back