• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Northwoods - Sold and will be missed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsega51

Gold Member
“I’ll take it” does not guarantee you the knife.
No international sales, and I will not send the knives to a repackaging service to then be sent overseas. There’s too many variables for things to go wrong at the moment.

All 3 knives come with bags, pocket slips, challenge coins, and 2 have KSF stickers (Red Madison and Coolidge since that’s how I received them).

The only knife here that has been carried a few times is the Cocobolo Barlow. It has some very faint marks on both sides of the blade near the tip that I tried to capture in the pics. It’s hard with the mirror polish but you can see them. Other than these marks, the bolster has a few swirls I believe were caused by the pocket slip but that’s common and the knife is still in excellent condition.

Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions, I’ll be sure to do my best to answer them as fast as possible!

1. SOLD: Madison Barlow in Red Linen- $230
2. SOLD: Madison Barlow in Cocobolo - $215
3. SOLD: Coolidge Jack in Kudu Bone - $230

JHSCoYq.jpg

zdiv3Xl.jpg

WFJK4uB.jpg

kOXvpoW.jpg

PH5TIQA.jpg

fy5CeEx.jpg

Gu8T7pn.jpg

Last edited:
Status