3 Patrol Machetes (let's see yours)

I’ve been fortunate over the last couple of years to acquire 3 BK6’s. As you can tell by my sig, I kinda like ‘em.

After having a BK4 parkerized by Dexwithers a few years back I sent one of the 6’s off to him for a Parkerizing bath.

After seeing what a great job 91bravo did blasting a couple Becker blades I sent one off to him for blasting. I’ve had them both back for a while and promised months ago to puts some pics up of all three of them together. Well here they are.

Top: Original. I’ve done nothing to this one but oil it from time to time. I’ve used this one but as you can tell, not that much.

Middle: Parkerized. Dex does a fantastic job. This blade had been used quite a bit so I stripped this one and sanded it some to smooth it out before sending to Dex for a bath. I really like the color and smooth finish of a parkerized blade.

Bottom: Sandblasted by 91bravo. He also does an incredible job.

Both 91bravo and Dex are masters at sharpening. The blades they sent back to me are now what I call sticky sharp. You touch the sharp parts and you will bleed. Thanks to Ethan for incredible blades. Thanks to Dex and 91bravo for applying there masterful work. I’ve never met either one of them but hope to someday. They both seem like great examples of what human beings are supposed to be like.

Let’s see some 6’s. I know some of you have them and some of you have multiples. Let’s see ‘em.

i-cHc3FZ3-X3.jpg

i-mtPnmM5-X3.jpg

i-jDHqfBC-X3.jpg

i-T6s8mZn-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Back