• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Supercharger and 3 Nitro Folders

JDieseljoe69

Full Throttle Tools
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Custom made Supercharger Folder, 2 Tanto and 1 Spearpoint

Blade is 4-1/4" long, made in 3/16" thick CPM154 steel heat treated to a 58-60RC, done by Peters Heat Treat. Blade also runs on caged bearings.

Knife is 9-1/2" overall.

Handles are 5/32" thick Titanium. Milled presentation side!

Handles are light stonewashed, and blade flats are 220 grit finish.

Pocket clip, screws, standoffs, lockbar stabilizer and pivot screws are Titanium. Standoffs, clip and lock bar stabilizer are anodized in blue!

Machining on handles and blades is done in house. Standoffs, screws, lockbar stabilizer and pivots are made by Ticonnector.

Knife will also come with a Ghost Bead, also made in house. It will be made in bronze, copper or brass, depending what I have in stock. Para-cord will be provided as well, color will vary.

My website is

fullthrottletools.net

Knife will come in a padded case.

Shipping is included in price (in the USA) and will be shipped in a USPS Priority small flat rate box.

No international shipping at this time, sorry.

Thanks for looking!!!

$350 each- ALL ARE SOLD!!

Z9GQrPf.jpg

ipNxQ6n.jpg

Last edited:
3 available

Blade is a touch over 3 1/4" and made of CPM154 steel, heat treated to RC 58-60 by Peters Heat Treat. Overall the knife is 8 1/4".

Handles are around 4 3/4" long and are 5/32" Titanium.

Pivot, screws, pocket clip and standoffs are all Titanium as well!!

Knives will come with a nice Ace Case and a Ghost Lanyard bead in copper, brass or bronze(depending on what is in stock).

Price for them is $250 each shipped.

All are SOLD!!!! Thanks

v9ZGf61.jpg

rIljTeG.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of Joes super chargers and at first I thought it was a bit large. But it carries like a Benchmade 710. Slim and out of the way. He takes care of his customers when concerns arise with no bs. Would love to see a mini super charger but the large works well.

I have one of Joes super chargers and at first I thought it was a bit large. But it carries like a Benchmade 710. Slim and out of the way. He takes care of his customers when concerns arise with no bs. Would love to see a mini super charger but the large works well.
Thank you for the kind words!! I am hoping to have a 3 and 3.5" version soon!! As well as a lefty version!

Back