• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

301 Stockman ( Camillus made) - NIB - SOLD

TAH

Gold Member
Thinning the herd a bit. Title pretty much says it all. Both Knives are new in box with all paperwork.

301 Stockman - SOLD
309 Companion - Withdrawn

(CONUS Only) No trades.

If interested, please email or PM for payment options.

Thanks,
Tom
on.safari@att.net

53KNyKn.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the 309.
email sent

Just need to confirm someone hasn't beat me to it, and what your paypal is
thx

Last edited:
Due to changes, I am not purchasing. Thank-you.
If you want F&F payment you need to post as such in ad.

Last edited:
309 is available again. Apparently, I need to mention F&F for payment.

ETA: If for some reason F&F is a deal breaker, I also accept personal checks, money orders, or unbroke horses. :)

Last edited:
Earlier this afternoon, I was informed that the buyer pays a fee when paying PayPal F&F. I did not know this. I thought the only fee PayPal charged is to the seller when the seller is paid through G&S.

Going forward, I will not request F&F, as I would never want a buyer to incur a fee on top of the price of the item.

Please accept my apology for my ignorance.

Earlier this afternoon, I was informed that the buyer pays a fee when paying PayPal F&F. I did not know this. I thought the only fee PayPal charged is to the seller when the seller is paid through G&S.

Going forward, I will not request F&F, as I would never want a buyer to incur a fee on top of the price of the item.

Please accept my apology for my ignorance.

The only time a buyer pays a fee using F&F is if they are paying with a credit card. If it is coming directly from their bank there is no fee to either buyer or seller.

Reactions: TAH
The only time a buyer pays a fee using F&F is if they are paying with a credit card. If it is coming directly from their bank there is no fee to either buyer or seller.
As a seller, I get charged fees on any goods and services regardless of the means of payment.

Yes Bank Cards friend/family = No Fees

Sorry, I'm still a little confused and I want to make sure I understand.

tinwiskers, you're saying there is a fee using F&F when paying with a credit card. Is it a PayPal fee or a credit card company fee?

Bill, are you saying there is no fee using bank cards (credit cards included) and F&F?

Sorry, I'm still a little confused and I want to make sure I understand.

tinwiskers, you're saying there is a fee using F&F when paying with a credit card. Is it a PayPal fee or a credit card company fee?

Bill, are you saying there is no fee using bank cards (credit cards included) and F&F?

the fee to the buyer for F&F when using a credit card is from PayPal (ultimately it’s because the credit card companies always charge a fee when used so PayPal passes that fee forward)

If the buyer pays with F&F and uses their linked bank account or PayPal balance, there is no fee.

A fee is always charged to the Seller if G&S is used regardless of payment method. This is how PayPal makes their money as a business

the fee to the buyer for F&F when using a credit card is from PayPal (ultimately it’s because the credit card companies always charge a fee when used so PayPal passes that fee forward)

If the buyer pays with F&F and uses their linked bank account or PayPal balance, there is no fee.

A fee is always charged to the Seller if G&S is used regardless of payment method. This is how PayPal makes their money as a business

Thank you! I understand now - and if a buyer pays with credit card, they are charged a fee regardless if it is G&S or F&F.

As a seller, I get charged fees on any goods and services regardless of the means of payment.

anytime you are using Goods&Services (G&S) there will be a fee to the seller. This is how PayPal makes their money as a business.

there is no fee when using Friends&Family unless the buyer is using a credit card and the buyer pays the fee when sending money that way. There also is no Buyer protection when using this method. This method is reserved for sending money to people that you trust, thus “Friends & Family”

Thank you! I understand now - and if a buyer pays with credit card, they are charged a fee regardless if it is G&S or F&F.

not exactly.

Buyer paying with F&F:
- with bank account = free to buyer and seller
- with credit card = $ fee to buyer
- NO buyer protection

Buyer pays with G&S:
- with bank account = free to buyer, $ fee to seller
- with credit card = free to buyer, $ fee to seller
- Buyer has Protection services

anytime you are using Goods&Services (G&S) there will be a fee to the seller. This is how PayPal makes their money as a business.

there is no fee when using Friends&Family unless the buyer is using a credit card and the buyer pays the fee when sending money that way. There also is no Buyer protection when using this method. This method is reserved for sending money to people that you trust, thus “Friends & Family”

not exactly.

Buyer paying with F&F:
- with bank account = free to buyer and seller
- with credit card = $ fee to buyer
- NO buyer protection

Buyer pays with G&S:
- with bank account = free to buyer, $ fee to seller
- with credit card = free to buyer, $ fee to seller
- Buyer has Protection services

Got it. Thank you! Very helpful!

when you ask for f&f payment, paypal considers that a gift. so there is no protection for the buyer if something goes wrong with the transaction.

Price drop to help move this doggie on down the trail.

SOLD (CONUS Only)

Last edited:
Cyber Monday Sale! :)

SOLD (CONUS Only)

Last edited:
Back