31 availability

Hello all.

Has there been any official word on when 31's will be available at dealers? If not, does anyone with past experience have an educated guess as to when we can expect that rush checkout?

Thanks!

I asked the CRK folks that question and the answer that I got was nebulous. Basing my guess on that, I’d guess around the end of this year (?) or possibly even later. If anybody has more or better insight than me (which wouldn’t be surprising), I’d like to hear what better-informed people have to say.

I asked the CRK folks that question and the answer that I got was nebulous. Basing my guess on that, I’d guess around the end of this year (?) or possibly even later. If anybody has more or better insight than me (which wouldn’t be surprising), I’d like to hear what better-informed people have to say.
Good news for me then. I have my small Seb 31 on order, but had grown weary of waiting on this and the Grimsmo Rask so jumped at the Shirogorov Neon Zero with M390 recently when it came available. If I have until late this year before the call on the 31 maybe my fun-money will have recovered to pick that up.

When I talked to CRK Folks they said the 4th quarter of the year.
So somewhere between Sept. & Dec.

When they are done working through the backlog of 21s that were on order. That's why it's nebulous.

When they are done working through the backlog of 21s that were on order. That's why it's nebulous.
That’s not the only reason. A lot (but not anywhere near all) of their pre-existing factory-direct orders for 21’s have been changed over from orders for 21’s to orders for 31’s. I’m not sure if those changed orders get to keep their early/high-placed position in line or if they got bumped down to new original orders for 31’s. In addition, I’m not sure if the large orders from vendors like KC, BHQ, SMKW, etc are given precedence over individual (whether previously placed and changed or new but still earlier) direct orders. One way or another, it’s quite complicated and this mess certainly won’t be cleaned up until at least early next year (he said hopefully). I do however know that any of us who grab 31’s at the shows (LV Gathering, Blade West, NYCKS) will definitely be getting our first 31’s a whole lot earlier than most will. Happy shopping!

If anybody knows more &/or better than I do, please chime in. Thanks!

Last I heard was 4th quarter at the earliest. They are still finishing up all the 21 orders and likely will not do any more 31’s until the 21’s are completed. We have several 21’s ordered and have not heard anything regarding when They will be available even.

Its simple really . If you want one get on the list . I order mine direct from reeve , that way you wont get one that has been returned.

Jake

I've been working with my preferred dealer on one. I just can't decide - small or large.

I like the large but it would be nice to have a smaller/lighter knife for certain occasions.

Back