#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

I like it - I showed it to my wife, she laughed and said, "You have to get it!".

I, for one, am going to really enjoy the buzz that this creates, the love and the hate, the discussion surrounding it, etc. We all could use a healthy distraction in these times.

I do hope they make a version without beard comb, maybe add a saw (which they say they cannot do, but then how can they make a beard comb? Out source the saw to Victorinox, just add a saw).

I don't see a saw being useful on a "Beard & Sausage" knife but I wouldn't mind a coping or sheepfoot blade in place of the comb. I tend to use those sorts of blades in a bar environment far more than other styles.

Ha Ha!!! What an amazing "thing"!!:p
I am going to get one also!!;) I hope Bill is not toying with us!!:eek::D
I like the Olive fork the best!! For plucking pickled Onions and Olives, (etc.) it looks perfect!!:cool: And, my Beard is at the point where it needs a little raking now and then!!:D:D

I don't see a saw being useful on a "Beard & Sausage" knife but I wouldn't mind a coping or sheepfoot blade in place of the comb. I tend to use those sorts of blades in a bar environment far more than other styles.

Not to mention that a coping or sheepfoot would be better for carefully opening shrink-packs of sausages than the spear main.

The shield will sell it tho.

Everyone who wants/wanted a Beer Scout, this is kinda, sorta, close to that. At least in spirit.

Back