#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

I know the best use for that comb on the #35 Beer & Sausage knife. But ,I don't want to offend any ladies on Blade Forum. Baw-ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

Last edited:
No beard comb? This thing is basically useless. ;):D:D:p:rolleyes:
SuT783m.jpg

I feel the same way. It’s one of those knives that seems like the majority of people are saying it’s terrible, but then when it becomes available, I won’t be able to get one.
I think we are going to see this phenomenon going forward. It seems that with the SFO news, and the increasing secondary prices, it is attracting more folks who might just be in it to make a few bucks on the auction site. I hope I'm wrong, but you can already see it happening.

In addition to the stunning good looks of this knife, one of the biggest draws for me will be the lingering taste of carbon steel after every bite off that carbon steel fork!

I'd have been just fine had they left that silly comb out of it. This has probably been said, but that middle tine on the fork will actually make it less useful than if they had done a more traditional olive poker.

I'd have been just fine had they left that silly comb out of it. This has probably been said, but that middle tine on the fork will actually make it less useful than if they had done a more traditional olive poker.
I’d prefer that they drop the comb and have the main blade and fork/cap lifter ride on a single spring so that the knife is thinner.

Back