#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

Why not a race knife for the next pattern in this frame - no one has done one in a while.

OJAcADU.jpg

WbLeGAv.jpg

I sure hope GEC gets that shipment of bovine cattle bone or has it already on the production line. GEC has Two different Northfield #23LL Trappers to assemble. I just called my GEC dealer "top secret" . I have the ebony wood #35 and the Autumn Leaf #35 on pre-order. I passed on the natural micarta Beer & Sausage. Why be a hog ? If you dye it with Fiebling's leather dye the natural canvas micarta will turn Midnight blue with canvas line streaks. I did that to my #93 knife. It took three months for the blue to completely dry and not color my skin blue . When the blue/black fades out to midnight blue . Canvas streaks start popping out. "character"

I just reserved a natural micarta. I thought about the bone but I wanted something different and dont have any GEC micarta yet. Just in time too, I went back and all reservations are closed. That went faster than a barlow.

Just reserved mine, then noticed the expected delivery date is September. I’ll be on a cruise for part of that...hopefully it releases before then and I don’t miss out :(

I reserved all 3, one to keep stock, one to recover and delete the brrt and one to just delete the brrt.

I sure hope GEC gets that shipment of bovine cattle bone or has it already on the production line. GEC has Two different Northfield #23LL Trappers to assemble. I just called my GEC dealer "top secret" . I have the ebony wood #35 and the Autumn Leaf #35 on pre-order. I passed on the natural micarta Beer & Sausage. Why be a hog ? If you dye it with Fiebling's leather dye the natural canvas micarta will turn Midnight blue with canvas line streaks. I did that to my #93 knife. It took three months for the blue to completely dry and not color my skin blue . When the blue/black fades out to midnight blue . Canvas streaks start popping out. "character"
I also passed on the micarta. Have a bone and ebony reserved now.

No reservations for me. It's pretty early for west coast folks for a notification - we are just getting our day started. Win some and you lose some - good thing it isn't a "have-to-have" pattern for me.

I think I'm more curious what the SFOs will end up being for this run.

Back